Closed Thread
Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry emski, wishing you all the best for the future xxx

soready that pic is amazing! Such high levels for just one! Must be a very strong little bubba!

loco all the best for tomorrow hope you get a good night sleep and the wait us over quickly for you! I'm too soooo anxious for my first scan, I think all the ladies have been!

Afm I reached 6 weeks yesterday, symptoms are mainly extreme tiredness, some nausea when I'm hungry but feel much better after I eat. I have been eating some strange array of foods, trying to keep it healthy but it's very hard!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow2013 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Bought maternity jeans yesterday can't remember who's idea that was but what an awesome idea woo I have something to wear now

Still loathe my cooking yuk yuk geez hope this wears off soon my poor family.

I've been juicing lots which has been so refreshing yummm

One more sleep why am I so nervous/anxious about this scan why? I'm terrible
    I think it's normal for most of us to feel nervous Loco, as I know for a fact I definately will be & probably continue to be at every scan... Not sure if this is of any help to u apart from letting u know your not alone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck tomorrow Loco! I'm sure everything will be perfect It's normal to worry, and I think it's so much worse with an IVF pregnancy. I'm definitely nervous about mine and it's still a week away! I was shaking so badly at my first scan with DD a nurse had to come in to help calm me down. I'm hoping I keep myself together a bit better this time!

This morning sickness has really kicked in, bang on 6weeks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aargh went to my friends for dinner, luckily just the two of us, I had done so well to not tell until this point but she made feta salad and steak so I had to speak up. DH is not too happy about it, and had my first real vomit of the pregnancy, not really a successful evening.

Loco I am glad you have jumped in with maternity jeans too, how much more comfortable are they, though certainly not the prettiest.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... Been a while since my last post! So much happening, the group is getting big!!

Emski, sorry to hear your news. After not hearing from you for a while I wondered if that's what happened. ****ty reality but one we all obsess and worry about. Can only imagine what u r going thru...x

Soready great pics, that heartbeat scan is amazing isn't it!

To others, good luck with your next big milestone!

AngeQ thanks for picking up the roll call and nice addition with the extra dates. I know it can get a bit tiring keeping it up to date all the time so if you need a break just yell out! I'm sure there are enough willing volunteers to rotate the responsibility every couple of weeks or so.

AFM, I am a self confessed maths nerd. I did some sums the other days, in three days I will be exactly 20% of the way through this pregnancy. Today is 18.9%... That's a hard reality! All that time that's passed seemed to drag on forever and I have four times that to go!!! I love keeping track but I do sort if feel like I'm wishing my life away a little.......

Great to see some other Brisbane ladies join the forum! (After the cricket, I hope everyone, including the English, know where Brisbane is now!) My FS and my soon to be OB (first appt next Monday 2 dec) are both at greenslopes, so I'm going to give the new maternity wing a whirl. I'm looking forward to the Sheridan sheets! Plus I have been there a bit over the last few years with non pregnancy related health issues so my medical history is there and I've always found it to be an excellent facility. Plus it's easy to get to off the freeway and really cheap and easy to park. After our appt on Monday I'm going to book it in and check it out....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been holding off joining any due date groups for fear of jinxing myself, but decided tonight that I'd give it a go. It'd be great to have people to talk though who are going through the same fears after struggling to get pregnant so this IVF DIG is probably for me!

I am 6w1d today. I had a bit of a shaky start as my first hcg was only 44 at 16dpo, but since then it has continued to double and so our fingers are firmly crossed, even though I remain very nervous about that slow start. I had a M/C back in May and I know some others of you out there are probably grappling with the fears that brings. I'd love to know I'm not alone in being so totally paranoid about having another M/C.

Anyway, back to the positive news.... My first scan is next Tuesday 3rd Dec and my due date is 21 July. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    i think I too am ready to stop lurking and join this group.

i had a FET mid-October and after a shaky start (very low HCG, was told definitely not pregnant so drunk at a wedding oops) I'm still here!! I've had two scans. One at 5w as they were worried about an ectopic and then another at 7w which showed not one but two heartbeats (WTF!!!!). So now am expecting identical twins. Exciting but scary and stressful and a shock! The moral of the story being to hold on and you never know what might happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What was your first hcg, lizlh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR it was 9!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, that's incredible....and now twins!