Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everyone!

AngeQ - This might be a silly question, but what is a ticker? Thanks for updating the roll call. My second scan is booked for 04/12.

KVP - Welcome to the thread and congratulations on your pregnancy! This is my first pregnancy too so I know what you mean about being anxious. I truly hope it is a smooth pregnancy for you. You’ve definitely been through enough!

SoReady - OMG!! I just got tears in my eyes seeing your picture. How absolutely beautiful!! That’s your little baby growing inside you!!!!

90Bayside - How amazing that you finally got to share your news with the grandparents to be! How did your parents react?

LoCo - I too am incredibly bloated. I can’t even do up my work pants any more - shame! But I’m absolutely loving it too because I know there’s finally a baby growing in my tummy. I took my first belly picture today as I have his the 8 week mark. I think I’ll do it every four weeks to see the progress. It was very exciting!

Pevara - A big congratulations to you as well!! I can’t believe that someone told you that you couldn’t do this. Good on you for being so strong and persevering. You’re an inspiration!! And such amazing news about your friend too. IVF success stories are so special.

I hope everyone else is travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady - Awesome pic! so happy for you
    @Sandra13 - A ticker is the timeline thing that counts down your pregnancy... you can get other ones that can count length of ttc etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Great to have people in the same boat as myself. This was our third attempt at IVF and still in a state of shock that we are pregnant! I have the 7 week scan this Thurs on my 35th Birthday! Super special. I ended up having a scan last week also as I had bad cramps/pains in my lower stomach but it just ended up being from my ovaries as they are still 5 times the size they should be! We were blown away to see the heartbeat and the lady scanning me said it most probably had just started that day! Magic. I have sore breasts too and nausea but nothing serious thank God! Husband is a legend and doing any lifting/hoovering etc. I am only working part time as we wanted to give baby H the best start and my job was quite physical and demanding. I cant complain but tiredness is unreal some days! Bursting to tell everyone! Waiting until week 12 but lucky that my sister and a couple close friends know. So exciting .. Due date 16th July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, very surreal. Now the countdown begins for the first OB appointment on the 9th dec.

Loco, yes off to africa for 5 weeks over Xmas so having our OB appointments early before we go. Not sure how I will go lugging my backpack around and camping for 2 weeks. I am a little nervous being off the beaten track too. Am getting a few strange looks from the drs

Hopeh welcome and congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks AngeQ. How do I get one? They look great!

Hopeh3 - Congratulations on your pregnancy! What an amazing birthday present for you. I found out I was pregnant four days before my 31st birthday and it was amazing. Seeing a scan will be extra special. I hope the next few days go by really quickly for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready that's an amazing photo... how were you feeling before it? I feel so nervous about it and I still have to get through my 3rd BT this week... then wait until 7wks3days for the scan... ahh the waiting!! I don't think I realised you were with Lynn too (or maybe I did and just forgot?) did she give you a print out / video of the scan? Have you booked an OB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb yes with Lyn, she is amazing. Are you with her too? She gave me 3 printed pics in a folder with a goody bag of samples, nappies, nappy rash creams etc! A bit early for that I would of thought, plus then I took the pics of the screen so I had one on my phone. Seeing the heartbeat is pretty cool, even if it does still just look like a blob

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra13 View Post
    Thanks AngeQ. How do I get one? They look great!

Hopeh3 - Congratulations on your pregnancy! What an amazing birthday present for you. I found out I was pregnant four days before my 31st birthday and it was amazing. Seeing a scan will be extra special. I hope the next few days go by really quickly for you!
    At the top of the web page above next to free reward charts it says tickers, click on that and it shows you how, once you've chosen your ticker it will give you a link to copy and paste into your signature Let me know if you have any trouble

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AngeQ For This Useful Post:

Sandra13  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG just wstched one born every minute & now i cant stop the tears! Ive watched it before but its never made me cry! What a sooky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AngeQ - we're all sooky's when pregnant lol
    SoReady - WOW 5 weeks I was just saying to DH this morning, I really would love to get away even for a week after this scan. You lucky thing

Hopeh3 - CONGRATUATIONS

Sandra13 - Thanks hun…..Yes I think I will start taking pics. I did this with DD but then accidentally deleted them all one day

CUE - how you feeling? MS yet? Any symptoms? Im feeling waves of nausea and just hate cooking or eating my own food. I went through this with DD. Not good seeing as eating home is the best option in first tri

How is everyone else feeling? Hope you all feel wonderful and not to sea sick

AFM - Well only 2 more sleeps to go before scan and I can then feel EASE at last. The nurse said I still have to do another set of bloods, why I do not know when Im there in the arvo anyway. Oh well bloods at 8am and ultrasound at 4pm.

This is weird this time round. I crave something then feel sick making it or thinking about eating it. So weird. With DD I craved, I ate and I smiled hehe this time its like Im really confused about what to eat or cook. Poor DH has been getting take out and he's not use to that as normally I love to cook.

Thinking about tonights menu is so annoying. What are you guys eating?

IM loving my ice water though