Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angeq I think there are also some in between options like booking a private OB that delivers in a public hospital, this way you at least know you have the one OB all the way through without paying all the private hospital rates, if you have private health cover perhaps look into this as an option too as it might work out more reasonable pricing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Angeq I think there are also some in between options like booking a private OB that delivers in a public hospital, this way you at least know you have the one OB all the way through without paying all the private hospital rates, if you have private health cover perhaps look into this as an option too as it might work out more reasonable pricing
    Thanks Soready, will definately have a look into it... had a quick look at my health insurance inclusions but can only find help towards antenatal classes... anyway i'll do some investigating

So i've just done a ticker... is it too early?? I hate being so bloody supersticious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeQ View Post
    Thanks Soready, will definately have a look into it... had a quick look at my health insurance inclusions but can only find help towards antenatal classes... anyway i'll do some investigating

So i've just done a ticker... is it too early?? I hate being so bloody supersticious!
    Most health insurance just covers the hospital stay from what I understand, and some cover part or all of the cost of antenatal classes. It's all so confusing!!

I was really superstitious with DD, this time I'm a lot more practical. I say do the ticker - why not enjoy it!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

AngeQ  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies do you mind if I join in. We did out first cycle of IVF ICSI in oct and lucky for us we got a BFP first go and had 2 to put in the freezer. I must say IVF was a very draining and emotional experience a lot harder then we expected it to be. The waiting felt like months not weeks. Due date so far is 21 July. This is our first baby and feeling very anxious about the road ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KVP View Post
    Hi ladies do you mind if I join in. We did out first cycle of IVF ICSI in oct and lucky for us we got a BFP first go and had 2 to put in the freezer. I must say IVF was a very draining and emotional experience a lot harder then we expected it to be. The waiting felt like months not weeks. Due date so far is 21 July. This is our first baby and feeling very anxious about the road ahead.
    KVP congratulations all these bfp's how beautiful 2014 filled with little miracles

I think were all a little anxious until that first scan. I know I'm with you there at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats KVP! We're due the same day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome kvp! I am also due 21/7! Yourself, cue and I all have the same date

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow2013 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kvp congratulations and welcome. This was also our first IVF icsi with 1 transferred and 2 frozen. When is your scan?

It is very good to see our group growing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KVP View Post
    Welcome KVP This will be our first baby (3rd pregnancy) as well and yes definately feeling the anxiety!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's getting to be a long list......

Muppa7677 1/7
    Emski72 2/7
    Heartstringz 4/7
    Rosey82 7/7
    Sandra13 7/7
    SoReady 9/7
    90Bayside 12/7
    LoCo 13/7
    Mieke034 20/7
    Rainbow2013 21/7
    Cue 21/7
    KVP 21/7
    AngeQ 22/7
    Jb2011 ??

Well today was a big day. We told my in laws today and will be telling our parents tonight! Am a little excited, cause I can only imagine how excited they will be. Had my nieces and brother over today... It took everything I had not to spill the beans!

It's getting very real all of a sudden....!