Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 921
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angeq I think there are also some in between options like booking a private OB that delivers in a public hospital, this way you at least know you have the one OB all the way through without paying all the private hospital rates, if you have private health cover perhaps look into this as an option too as it might work out more reasonable pricing

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

    AngeQ  (22-11-2013)

  3. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    52
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Angeq I think there are also some in between options like booking a private OB that delivers in a public hospital, this way you at least know you have the one OB all the way through without paying all the private hospital rates, if you have private health cover perhaps look into this as an option too as it might work out more reasonable pricing
    Thanks Soready, will definately have a look into it... had a quick look at my health insurance inclusions but can only find help towards antenatal classes... anyway i'll do some investigating

    So i've just done a ticker... is it too early?? I hate being so bloody supersticious!

  4. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,554
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked
    2,360
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeQ View Post
    Thanks Soready, will definately have a look into it... had a quick look at my health insurance inclusions but can only find help towards antenatal classes... anyway i'll do some investigating

    So i've just done a ticker... is it too early?? I hate being so bloody supersticious!
    Most health insurance just covers the hospital stay from what I understand, and some cover part or all of the cost of antenatal classes. It's all so confusing!!

    I was really superstitious with DD, this time I'm a lot more practical. I say do the ticker - why not enjoy it!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

    AngeQ  (22-11-2013)

  6. #124
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies do you mind if I join in. We did out first cycle of IVF ICSI in oct and lucky for us we got a BFP first go and had 2 to put in the freezer. I must say IVF was a very draining and emotional experience a lot harder then we expected it to be. The waiting felt like months not weeks. Due date so far is 21 July. This is our first baby and feeling very anxious about the road ahead.

  7. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KVP View Post
    Hi ladies do you mind if I join in. We did out first cycle of IVF ICSI in oct and lucky for us we got a BFP first go and had 2 to put in the freezer. I must say IVF was a very draining and emotional experience a lot harder then we expected it to be. The waiting felt like months not weeks. Due date so far is 21 July. This is our first baby and feeling very anxious about the road ahead.
    KVP congratulations all these bfp's how beautiful 2014 filled with little miracles

    I think were all a little anxious until that first scan. I know I'm with you there at the moment.

  8. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,554
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked
    2,360
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats KVP! We're due the same day

  9. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Welcome kvp! I am also due 21/7! Yourself, cue and I all have the same date

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow2013 For This Useful Post:

    Cue  (23-11-2013)

  11. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kvp congratulations and welcome. This was also our first IVF icsi with 1 transferred and 2 frozen. When is your scan?

    It is very good to see our group growing

  12. #129
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked
    52
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KVP View Post
    Hi ladies do you mind if I join in. We did out first cycle of IVF ICSI in oct and lucky for us we got a BFP first go and had 2 to put in the freezer. I must say IVF was a very draining and emotional experience a lot harder then we expected it to be. The waiting felt like months not weeks. Due date so far is 21 July. This is our first baby and feeling very anxious about the road ahead.
    Welcome KVP This will be our first baby (3rd pregnancy) as well and yes definately feeling the anxiety!

  13. #130
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked
    159
    Reviews
    0
    It's getting to be a long list......

    Muppa7677 1/7
    Emski72 2/7
    Heartstringz 4/7
    Rosey82 7/7
    Sandra13 7/7
    SoReady 9/7
    90Bayside 12/7
    LoCo 13/7
    Mieke034 20/7
    Rainbow2013 21/7
    Cue 21/7
    KVP 21/7
    AngeQ 22/7
    Jb2011 ??

    Well today was a big day. We told my in laws today and will be telling our parents tonight! Am a little excited, cause I can only imagine how excited they will be. Had my nieces and brother over today... It took everything I had not to spill the beans!

    It's getting very real all of a sudden....!


 

Similar Threads

  1. August 2014
    By AmyLou in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 471
    Last Post: 15-09-2014, 14:30
  2. IVF babies due July/August/September 2013
    By jen80 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 794
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 12:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Super soft, fun prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton plus non-toxic wooden toys. • Hypoallergenic - perfect for eczema relief • Everything needed to shop for a baby shower • 10% off + FREE gift with purchase. Use code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!