+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DS.
    My parents, sister, brother, sister (joint with her hubby) & niece.
    MIL, FIL, SIL (joint with long term b/f) & BIL.

Gift prices can range from $20-$75 depending on person & whether it's a joint gift.
    (Eg: My mum is happy with something homemade by DS but MIL prefers an actual store brought gift)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The kids
    Each other (maybe, not every year)
    My brother.

If we are seeing DFs mum and partner we'll get them a present as well. We don't normally see his sisters at Christmas time but if we do it's kids only. Same with my Dad, if we see him we buy something.

Christmas is pretty much all about the kids in our family so far.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Husband, son, mother, father, siblings, nieces, inlaws (so parents, kids, siblings again) couple of friends, wishing tree donations.

They day my family tries to do secret Santa or only buy for the kids is the day I scream and throw an tantrum lol. I do not understand why people say Christmas is just for kids.
    Last edited by MsTruth; 30-10-2013 at 21:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by preggasaurus View Post
    But it always ends up me buying for his entire family, wrapping and posting all these gifts.

This year I've decided enough is enough! If he wants to buy gifts for all his family he can do it all himself, if he doesn't do it, then they can go without. (I know I'll cave on this, and will end up doing all the shopping ! And then go and line up for hours at Australia post with two screaming kids to pay a small fortune to post gifts to the other side of the country.. Gifts that people I don't like won't appreciate, but ohh well, it's the thought that counts, right?!)
    Don't do it. I decided one year that enough was enough, Christmas is the same day every year, it's not a surprise, and if he didn't get organised (for the kids here and overseas) that they would miss out and didn't get a present from us (they probably wouldn't have noticed). Now I sit back and his presents (including his work secret santa) is his responsibility. Job done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My side - parents, brother, SIL, grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousins x 3, plus 3 babies of other cousins. 5 friends and 6 babies from other friends.

Dh - parents, brother SIL, uncle, grandmother, cousins, children of cousins x4, family friends x2.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We buy for each other
    Our 3 girls
    Our parents
    My brother
    Dp brothers kids (4)
    Only one of dps sister kids (she is 15 the others are over 18 so dont get presents)
    My bestie and her hubby
    My god daughter
    Dps god daughter
    Dps aunt and uncle

And 3 presents for the salvos Christmas tree

Way too many!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Just the kids.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH, DD, DS, MIL DHs aunty, my mum, my brother, my auntie, uncle and 2 cousins. Usually my aunty and her family get a family present because we don't really see them during the year.