+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had dr tang at Sunnybank in 2012. Amazing hospital and amazing OB. He is now at Greenslopes with dr Armstrong. He still does Sunnybank but Greenslopes is newer and he said they picked all the midwives they wanted there. So will definitely be going there when I have another baby. I would book in the day you find out your pregnant. I did this for my last pregnancy even though it was a miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    I had dr tang at Sunnybank in 2012. Amazing hospital and amazing OB. He is now at Greenslopes with dr Armstrong. He still does Sunnybank but Greenslopes is newer and he said they picked all the midwives they wanted there. So will definitely be going there when I have another baby. I would book in the day you find out your pregnant. I did this for my last pregnancy even though it was a miscarriage.
    I've seen this Dr Ken Law at Greenslopes he looks pretty good too. I've seen a few pictures of the maternity wing there and it looks amazing and definitely appealed to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    I've seen this Dr Ken Law at Greenslopes he looks pretty good too. I've seen a few pictures of the maternity wing there and it looks amazing and definitely appealed to me.
    I've been seeing Dr Ken Law and he has been great. Amazing OB, listens to my concerns and explains things very patiently. I've been have some heartburn lately, and he gave me a few suggestions which have made me feel so much better. Plus I get to see my baby at each visit on the scan - even in 3D each time! Would highly recommend Dr Ken Law, and yes the maternity wing really looks wonderful - had my tour last week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loved Greenslopes and Brad was amazing. I too booked at 3 weeks lol. I have been told he prioritises patients so you might be lucky
    When I did the tour I didn't have a tummy yet (neither did any others) so who is to know you're just not early on. Plus it is a big decision so why not.
    My DH said the entire time and food was amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang Greenslopes at 6weeks and Dr Armstrong was booked out!!! Saw Dr Bryan Kenny and he's GREAT!!! He was so down to earth and really spoke and explained everything to US - not just me!! Hubby felt such a part of it, which was great as it's hard on them too.