+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a HAAN steam mop -- absolutely love it!!! It's my first one. I did a lot of research & read a lot of reviews before buying one & this one ticked all my boxes. I've recommended it to 2 friends, one who already returned 2 Kenwood steam mops 😊.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been looking at the Haan brand. Seems to get the best reviews. What sort is it? Where did you get it? Can you only get them online?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a shark one from big w- I think it was about $150ish.
    Seems to clean well, but DH does the floors so I couldn't tell you how easy it is to use!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ck2B, when I was looking it was the one with really good reviews which is important. It was $$ but I figured it was worth it based on the reviews. U can only buy online but my friend collected hers from their warehouse in Sydney, I had mine delivered (well DH did as he got it as a surprise for me 😊). I did buy 2 mop mats as suggested by other users. The tank is pretty large & it heats up in 1 minute. Also it's really easy to push around. There is no button u have to hold down, just one u switch on & off.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Belter For This Useful Post:

CleverClogs  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There seems to be 2 getting recommended. The Haan 45 which is about $120 and just a steam mop. The other is a 75 and has attachments and bits and pieces with the removable steamer gor bathrooms etc is about $220.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Hoover twin tank steam mop and it gets my thumbs up. Heats up in 15 seconds, can use solution in the other tank, reusable/washable velcro pads, can also use on carpets, triangle swivel head, long cord. We have a large tiled house, heaps of kids and pets and I always have it handy to spot mop. When I do the whole house, by the time I'm finished the first half of the house is dry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the haan one with all the attachments etc and to be honest we dont use them, or the hand held part. But the mop is fantastic!

Also a warning I used the hand held steam part on the oven and it blew cr@p all over the inside of the double glass! Now we have to get someone out to take the oven door apart so it can be cleaned

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a $200+ kenwood one at it was awful...in the end it literally blew up. I replaced it with an $80 one from deals direct and it is fantastic. When we were back and forwards from two houses, I bought a second $50 (I think) one from deals direct too...also great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    I have a Hoover twin tank steam mop and it gets my thumbs up. Heats up in 15 seconds, can use solution in the other tank, reusable/washable velcro pads, can also use on carpets, triangle swivel head, long cord. We have a large tiled house, heaps of kids and pets and I always have it handy to spot mop. When I do the whole house, by the time I'm finished the first half of the house is dry.
    I have the same and love it!!! Like the hygienic side of steam mopping but also like my house to have that clean smell after I have world my butt off cleaning hence getting the twin tank!! Highly recommend this one too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

ozeymumof5  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a $50 deals direct one. It lasted about 2 years before the button fell off but it was great. Wait till they have a free shipping day