+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Ttc #3

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Congratulations!! How far along? When are you due?

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    just over 4 weeks I think - due 2nd of July

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

may85  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats cakeymumma! So excited for you!
    What do you think your EDD will be?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! It's easy as pie to see!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Cakeymumma, that's very exciting!!! All the best for a healthy pregnancy.

I am out this month - my body was very cruel, AF was 5 days late and I had an hour of light pink spotting and then nothing for 24 hours thought implantation bleeding for sure but af definitely here now. Oh well onto next month, at least I can distract myself with DD's 3rd birthday.

Good luck to anyone still in the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeksie80 View Post
    Congratulations Cakeymumma, that's very exciting!!! All the best for a healthy pregnancy.

I am out this month - my body was very cruel, AF was 5 days late and I had an hour of light pink spotting and then nothing for 24 hours thought implantation bleeding for sure but af definitely here now. Oh well onto next month, at least I can distract myself with DD's 3rd birthday.

Good luck to anyone still in the tww.
    Thank you, Meeksie.

Sorry your body was cruel. Wishing you baby dust and a nice big sticky for next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Cakey I missed that until now, congrats. That's fantastic news. About time we had some more bfps in here.

Meeksie, what a crappy end to the month. Hopefully next month is yours!!

I'm currently around O time of the month, lots of EWCM so fx we can get it right this month. Although, seeing your edd Cakey prompted me to check if we are successful what our edd would be and it would be pretty much the exact date of our miscarriage earlier this year - which was also one of my best friends birthdays. That raises some mixed emotions!!!
    Last edited by Green Cheese; 25-10-2013 at 12:10.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Oh Cakey I missed that until now, congrats. That's fantastic news. About time we had some more bfps in here.

Meeksie, what a crappy end to the month. Hopefully next month is yours!!

I'm currently around O time of the month, lots of EWCM so fx we can get it right this month. Although, seeing your edd Cakey prompted me to check if we are successful what our edd would be and it would be pretty much the exact date of our miscarriage earlier this year - which was also one of my best friends birthdays. That raises some mixed emotions!!!
    I am crossing my fingers for you, Green Cheese!

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you green cheese!! Go get that eggy!! I Agree, its about time we had some BFPs here!!

My gp was fantastic! He sent me for a full blood work-up, and im having an US next week to check things out, see if i have Polycystic ovaries etc.

He didnt question me, or make me feel bad or silly for asking! He just said "ok, well ill get you to have bloods done - have you eaten yet?? Nope? GREAT! Run across and get this done now, here is a slip fo an US, ill see you in a week to go over the results and get a refferal to a gyno"

He seems to think what i have been thinking, that im not ovulating, and may need metformin again (impared glucose functioning or something) I was on it when we concieved DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    for you green cheese!! Go get that eggy!! I Agree, its about time we had some BFPs here!!

My gp was fantastic! He sent me for a full blood work-up, and im having an US next week to check things out, see if i have Polycystic ovaries etc.

He didnt question me, or make me feel bad or silly for asking! He just said "ok, well ill get you to have bloods done - have you eaten yet?? Nope? GREAT! Run across and get this done now, here is a slip fo an US, ill see you in a week to go over the results and get a refferal to a gyno"

He seems to think what i have been thinking, that im not ovulating, and may need metformin again (impared glucose functioning or something) I was on it when we concieved DS.
    Sounds like a really positive appt. hopefully you get some answers and a plan forward. I wasn't ovulating before dd, and they said I had some cysts but not pcos and I took clomid to get going. The mc at least means i ovulated naturally and hopefully means we won't have to go down that road again but if nothing by next year I'll start investigating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations cakeymumma!

Af arrived today for me. we haven't been ttc too seriously. thought this time we wouldst stress about it and that it would happen quicker. but its been 6 months now so i think i Will buy an ovulation kit. any recommendations? I've tried the saliva maybe baby one but that showed ferning all the time.