+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    About 11 and a half weeks! I had just come off the pill and just assumed it would take a while to become regular and we were going to start trying the month after so I wasn't keeping track of anything so didn't think anything of it - I took a test as I was always tired, it was positive - my Dr sent me for a dating scan the next day and we all thought I was about 6 weeks but she said um your 11 + 5 would you like me to do your NT scan so she did ! So yes I pretty much missed my first trimester !
    I would love that because then I could bypass so much anxiety.

With my first 2 pregnancies (1st was a mc, 2nd is nearly 4yo) I had blood tests at 4wk + 2 and with the 3rd (another mc) I was 5 weeks 3days. I had been feeling pregnant but didn't really believe I could get pregnant naturally so I just waited and then felt really silly even buying a hpt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 10dpo!! Exciting to find out so early but nerve racking and time goes so slooooow!!
    We'd been ttc for 9 months so I was a poas pro and had seen so many negative tests. So to do a test kind of by habit and pick it up assuming it'll be negative then to see 2 lines was the most exciting time of my life I think! 10weeks now and finally time seems to be moving faster haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    21 weeks. After stuffing around with the pill for years my cycle was 'irregular' at best. I vomited maybe twice up until that point, and other than getting a 'beer belly' had no other signs/symptoms. After having some odd stomach pains I did a HPT which was positive, the next day the doctor guessed I was 20ish weeks and the following day I found out I had a little boy on the way Everyone commented how lucky I was to have such a short, successful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With dd I was about 12 dpo, we were on a monitored cycle through fs and had noticed sore boobs so it wasn't unexpected.

With my miscarriage it was around the day I was expecting af, didn't actually think I was pregnant but thought I'd test anyway and was shocked when it was positive. (Went for 8 weeks scan and only saw a sac measuring 6 weeks.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    With DD I found out at around 5 weeks, I did a test because I was feeling different and had a suspicion I might be pregnant. After 8 years ttc it was a huge shock
    This pregnancy I found out at 9 weeks, my cycles are irregular so I didn't notice af was missing until I started to get sore boobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 weeks. I felt a little sick and I put my potato peeler in the fridge.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tildy For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (30-10-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 weeks! Had no idea as DH had the snip done 10 years before we met. I had this nagging feeling that something wasn't right and I did a pg test and 2 lines straight away. I went straight to the Drs and they confirmed it and was in for a us the next day. DH also had a US the next day turns out that his tubes had fused back together. Lets just say that was a tense 24 hours till he had the US

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to taco For This Useful Post:

cluckcluck  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    very boring I am,around 6 weeks with both.Although DS2 I took a preg test coz I was going out on the booze and was neg,a week later and no period I was positive..oooppss!I have a friend who was 25 weeks before she found out

Thanks
    Reviews
    With DD I was about 4+6, but we initially thought I was 6 weeks - with this one I got faint positives on ICs at 9DPO but didn't want to get hopes up/thought we were imagining it (DH saw it too) but obvious on FRER at 10DPO So just past 3 weeks, wasn't due for AF for another 6 days, so it was a looooong nervous wait to clear that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty soon! Because it was IVF. But then I held off telling family until 20 weeks and work until 25 weeks. Wanted to be really sure it was happening!