+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had my suspicions after a light bleed that only lasted a day 1week prior to AF. Then I started getting up at 2 am to eat- then I really suspected pregnancy. I wish I didn't know till much later as well! But there's no way I wouldn't have known, I have terrible ms

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a feeling almost immediately, it was hard to describe, made no sense but we were on holidays and I just had an inkling and didn't feel like drinking much. We had just started TTC. And I just knew when my nipples were so sore that they woke me up, about 3 weeks. I waited until my period was late and tested at 5 weeks and then it was confirmed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I was roughly 2-2.5 weeks when I had a fair idea that I was pregnant and I was certain at 3 weeks. Blood test confirmed at 5 weeks. I was on a 21 day cycle when I fell.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dd1 the dr said 10 weeks along going by my LMP. Went for a scan 2 weeks later (so thinking I was 12 weeks) to find out I was only 8 weeks along, so was 6 weeks when I found out.

Dd2, did several poas from when I thought my af was due. All came back BFN. Left it a week (so this was about 2-3 weeks after af was thought to be due), did another one and got a BFP. Had a scan 2 days later as they suspected an ectopic and found out I was just over 5 weeks

Dd3, poas 6 days after DTD and got a very faint BFP. Did a digital the next day and got Pregnant 1-2. Did a FRER the next day and got a strong BFP immediately. Scan showed spot on for dates (we conceived our wedding night).

This pregnancy, did a hpt a few days before AF was due and thought it was a bfn (later discovered it was actually a very faint positive). Did a digital a few days later and got Pregnant 2-3 and a FRER which was strong BFP immediately. Was 5 weeks along (am now 12)

Me + He =
    DD1, DD2, DD3 & bun in the oven due May 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 weeks - IVF baby but had no 'feeling' of being pregnant until later, even after positive result. I think the only thing was no period!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd1 I would have been 4.5 weeks missed period

Dd2 I would have been around 9 weeks had had irregular periods & everyone had had gastro so just though my morning sickness was the bug taking longer to get out of my system

Dd3 I just had this wave of nausea come over me thought it was strange did a test not expecting it to be positive at all
    Last edited by bunkx; 29-10-2013 at 16:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With ds1 around 11 weeks. I didn't have any idea until around 10 weeks when I felt off.

With ds2 4 weeks. Dating scan at 5 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    With DS I was 4+2.

With the the baby I lost I was 4+1 and with this baby I was 3+4 (so 11dpo).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    9dpo with ds1. I was sick from 4dpo and after 3days i decided to test but got a negative ( i was only 7dpo at that point). I tested two days later and got a positive result. So i found out at 3+2wks

12dpo with DS2. We were ttc for a year and i didnt think i was but tested just to get it over and done with for the month. It was positive. Remembering back my red bull tasted like liquid metal and i had bought three pregnancy tests and 4bags of popcorn, so i think cravings were one of my first signs . So i found out at 3+5wks.

With my little angel (lost at 4wks) i found out at 9dpo with faint lines that disappeared by 12dpo.

With this bub i got faint lines from 9dpo. We were TTC. My only sign was intense fatigue. So i was 3+2wks.

I wish i was one who found out in the second trimester, i may have skipped the hyperemesis that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    5ish weeks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (29-10-2013)