+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    4 weeks. Day after AF was due... It's not like me to be a day or two off (either way) with AF so that wasn't why I checked but my boobs had been killing me for a week and I didn't like the taste of cider or coffee over the weekend.... That's so not like me
    I knew something was up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 weeks with DS but I 'knew' earlier as I was so in tune with my body and looking for signs as we were TTC.

With this bubba I was also 4 weeks but I did a million tests before that (also TTC) but my cycle was really long 45 days or something, so I just did heaps of tests all negative. Waited a week did a random tests and got BFP still about 4 weeks though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I was 5-6 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 wks

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I found out at 4+1 with DS1 - we were TTC but I didn't think we'd been successful that month, so did a test just to make sure that I could drink that day (it was St Patrick's Day ). Two lines!

With DS2 were weren't trying but weren't preventing - and had been doing that for only a few days. The day after we DTD I ovulated and I just knew I would fall pregnant. A few days later I was extremely tired and DH just knew. Got my BFP at 3+1. Loooooongest pregnancy ever, thank goodness he came at 38w.

I have a friend who didn't find out that she was pregnant with #1 until she was 12 weeks. She has PCOS and irregular periods, and had booked in with a FS to start the ball rolling on TTC. FS did a scan and that's how she found out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    About 11 and a half weeks! I had just come off the pill and just assumed it would take a while to become regular and we were going to start trying the month after so I wasn't keeping track of anything so didn't think anything of it - I took a test as I was always tired, it was positive - my Dr sent me for a dating scan the next day and we all thought I was about 6 weeks but she said um your 11 + 5 would you like me to do your NT scan so she did ! So yes I pretty much missed my first trimester !
    Same here with ds and this one. I was 11 weeks both times. Dd (my 1st) I was 6 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I knew within 5 weeks every time as I always got sick. My friends last pregnancy...she didn't know until she was 6 months and was having the depo needle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    9wks with dd1... Just came off pill and wasn't expecting an AF for a bit.

Dd2 11wks. I thought I was pregnant but was still bf with no AF so used a HPT. 3 neg tests and I moved on... Then I was getting fat.

I don't get MS, sore boobs, nausea or any other symptoms. Just get fat.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    With DS I did a hpt at 7dpo that came back BFN so thought that cycle hadn't worked so didn't test again until af was a day late, so would have been 4wks.

With this one 10dpo so 3.5wks. I suspected a few days earlier as I was really nauseous.