+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default If anyone is interested in a US parcel forwarding company......

Get onto myus.com
    They're amazing!
    I did a big order from Old Navy and Gap, and because I had a US address I was able to use their discounts - 20 - 50% off.
    I paid something like $10-15 to myus.com to set up my address and then my packages were shipped free of charge (my order was over $50).
    EDIT: my packages were shipped free of charge from Gap to myus.com

My packages arrived from Gap bit by bit over the last week, I sent a ship request on Friday morning and THEY ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by #Mama; 28-10-2013 at 17:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you can order Gap stuff from Australia now can't you? Not sure how the price compares with the US though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing so I remember to look then up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can order Gap to ship directly to Australia - but that means they won't honour any of the discounts advertised on their website or coupons etc. Boo.
    I have ordered Gap products to come directly to Australia and I just think that for me it was well worth it to do the mail forwarding - for the tiny bit extra it costs in shipping, it gets here so quickly and you can use the awesome coupons! The discounts are good enough that it covered the one time set up of the account, the little bit extra in shipping for the company to make their cut and I still came out ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I use Hopshopgo - I just looked up the shipping costs on myus and it seems to be more expensive ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I compared myus.com prices to two others, can't remember the names sorry and they came out ahead. I don't think I looked at Hopshopgo though - Great to hear they have competitive prices - that might be good for other Hubbers to compare.

This is the first time I've used something like this and I was so amazed at how easy it was!
    And how quick the shipping was!
    I lived in Darwin for a while and to get anything within Australia to Darwin in a hurry was a struggle, and here I've got a package from the US sent on Friday and it arrived 10am Monday morning. Amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing