+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your replies. My partner is the type who doesn't like to miss any work and its unlikely he would put in for holidays. Also the family who live closeby have 8 children so.. I work part time but am home during the day and I wouldn't want to feel guilty sending them to vacation care if they weren't really enjoying it. But by the sounds of it there are some good programs around Thanks KJ2010, I know logically it makes more sense to choose something I am interested in and will enjoy more long term rather than just a job for convenience. The things you have to consider because of children lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My kids both loved vacation care (my son loved it waaaay more than he liked school ). Especially if they had at least 1 friend going as well. They used to complain if I took holidays and they didn't get to go.

Similar Threads

1. school holidays ar over YAAAAY!!!
    By Lakey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 14:51
  2. School Holidays
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 21-09-2013, 10:29
  3. School holidays
    By joalisha in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7