+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What gadgets/gear could you not live without??

Hi all,
    Just found out we have #3 on the way, so I'm doing the usual of hunting for gadgets/gear that'll make life easier

So I was wondering what gadgets/gear do you love and recommend to your fellow mums and mums-to-be??

Mine are ATM:
    •Foldable potty with liners, as DD is potty training and we're out and about a bit.
    •Clip that holds handbag and nappybag.
    •pod that holds the bath toys

Used to be travel system pram (which will be dusted off and used for #3)

Bit boring, hence being on the hunt again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a surprise 3rd bub. Things I use heaps are
    Ergo carrier.
    Also depending how old your others are but I've find things that I can but him in so kids don't smother him.
    Like bumbo seat. I use it multiple times a day everyday. I but him up on the table with me when I'm eating or bench when I'm cooking. Started using it from 3rd.
    Baby swings..various types.
    One of those round blowup rings things as he's learning to sit. He's just not as vulnerable when he's in something IYKWIM?
    A light easy stroller/ pram so much easier for school drop off so then lugging a full on pram.
    A helpful DH....mine had 3 m mat leave and did everything basically until going back to work so I could sleep and bond with DSS.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply ck2b,
    Dd will be 34m and ds will be 21m :0. So it's definitely going to be interesting

I completely forgot about our bumbo. Ds sits in it every lunch and dinner time out on the deck at the outdoor setting. Soooo much cooler outside than in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and your very lucky to dh my poor dh is waaaayyyy to loyal to his boss, he's an overseer and spends every day he has off worrying wether they are coping without him :/ hahaha I'm lucky to get a week out of him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kezty View Post
    Oh and your very lucky to dh my poor dh is waaaayyyy to loyal to his boss, he's an overseer and spends every day he has off worrying wether they are coping without him :/ hahaha I'm lucky to get a week out of him
    Yeah. I was so lucky DH had so much time off. In all honesty I think he was more worried about my mental health! It took me a good whilst to get over labor. I had a PPH and was pretty flat for a good while afterwards. With yours so young I found with my first 2 ( 20m apart). I'd put the baby in the swing and put a play pen around it so the 20m old couldn't get in to the baby.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Swing was a lifesaver as a newborn.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bouncer & the swing