+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow. What an eye opener for me to reread this now my DS is 9 months old. My DH is a sucky dad to our son. Only puts on a show for friends and family and 5 minutes a day for me. DSD ignores everyone in our house now apart from daddy dearest and i worked out today ive spent the last almost 18 months in a seperate room.

I am making changes slowly and my little man is hands down the most amazing little bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry to hear it hasn't gotten any better for you! But at least your little man has you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    What are you going to do to ensure you and your DS aren't miserable for all of the forseeable future?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    Wow. What an eye opener for me to reread this now my DS is 9 months old. My DH is a sucky dad to our son. Only puts on a show for friends and family and 5 minutes a day for me. DSD ignores everyone in our house now apart from daddy dearest and i worked out today ive spent the last almost 18 months in a seperate room.

I am making changes slowly and my little man is hands down the most amazing little bubba.
    Are you still planning on moving out? Hows dsd with him now?

Im sorry your still going through this

5. The Following User Says Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

ThenThereWereThree  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im currently seeing a therapist yay me and my community health worker is in my corner helping me out. I have no support up here. No family and no friends. Trying to decide wether to stay or move. Once i decide then we can move out

DSD usually only bothers with bub if her dad is. Not sure how to explain it. If he is sitting down with the baby talking or playing (not often) she will get in the middle. I have tried to involve her and get her interested but she very politely says no thanks.
    Very strange.

1 thing i see very clearly now is that i struggle to leave bad relationships. And im not alone. Wonder why women do it to themselves?