+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I seriously wouldn't put down how many prams I have had. I feel embaressed to say so. lol. people will probably fall over in shock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd give my left arm for a bugaboo donkey! I saw one at the shops the other day and had major pram envy. I only have one kid in a pram so I'd settle for a bugaboo buffalo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I've just sold my 9th pram to fund my 10th. Lol.

Though I currently own 1 pram, it's my first pram ever - a maclaren techno xt, it's 5 years old and on its last legs (wheels...)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Boobycino; 27-10-2013 at 19:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wear my DD in a carrier about 95% of the time and still I have found myself on my 4th pram in her 14 months of life. I think I'm pretty happy with the city mini I have now though! I always sell the old one when a new one comes along so don't have several in the house.

I have many carriers though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    I seriously wouldn't put down how many prams I have had. I feel embaressed to say so. lol. people will probably fall over in shock.
    Ohh you have too!!!

I can't get the baby wearing thing I think it's because I'm fat and now preg! Lol I always read mums saying they cook etc wearing but how do you get arms around the baby? Lol

I would love the origami too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BubblesK View Post
    I'm currently in this mode!
    I don't get the multiple pram thing.
    First bub is due this Friday, it will be interesting to see if I jump the fence in a little while
    I was once like you! I'll explain ... if you want to walk for more than 30 mins and over grass you'll need a certain type of pram (jogger style, 3 wheels and something fairly decent quality) but these prams are big and bulky. Forget about putting them in and out of the car or on the bus.

If you want to go on public transport or into shops with narrow isles you'll need a small collapsible pram. So an umbrella style suits these situations but these little prams are hopeless if you want to walk across grass or on a surface that isn't completely flat.

If you want bub to have long comfortable sleeps in the pram then neither of these are that great, you need a pram that has a bassinett type arrangement.

If your going somewhere that has heaps of stairs or is very crowded then forget the pram and bring a baby carrier.

Thats why I have ended up with 4 prams and 3 carriers, even tho I didn't understand it to start with :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got 4.
    1st is sitting outside waiting to go to the dump, was an ok pram but dh put it in the shed without covering. Covered in crap and has a big patch of mould.

2nd was a MacLaren stroller- dd1 went through a phase of refusing to sit in it, so I bought my 3rd. It has really deep sides so she couldn't see much around her. lives at mums now.

3rd was a silver cross stroller. Great travel pram. Currently nicely bagged and sealed in the shed.

4th bugaboo donkey. I love it! When dd1 is completely done I will get the bee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am biting bullet and selling both my emmies lol our house is very small and I don't want my baby sitting outside getting damaged its such a great pram someone should love it like I do LOL!

I want a mb duet I think next for 'losing weight' bahaha. But I will get that second hand or some other kind jogging pram as df is getting into exercise now.

One of the mums on here sold me on the bee at first I thought they were ugly I can't remember who but I'm glad I got it for traveling as I go interstate regularly! You will love it!! If u don't mind second hand check it out I got floor stock one for $700 with a second hood but I saw eBay with 5 hoods I think for $550 lol (see addict!!!)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

F&A  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Ohh you have too!!!

I can't get the baby wearing thing I think it's because I'm fat and now preg! Lol I always read mums saying they cook etc wearing but how do you get arms around the baby? Lol

I would love the origami too
    You wear them on your back to cook! Once they're big enough of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMama View Post
    You wear them on your back to cook! Once they're big enough of course
    Ohhhh!! I have an ergo and find it hard to use over my lady lumps lol.i will try her on my back she is 6 months