+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post
    Perhaps drilling pilot holes before nailing the nails in would've prevented the wood splitting.
    It was just super crappy wood. I think my nails were too thick for the type of wood I was using. Guess thats why they were in the scrap pile and free. Ps. I have a drill but cant for the life of us find the battery cord.

I bought a cat post today for $10 that was second hand so he can stop scratching the walls until I fix up the thing im making. If I find the cord I will use a drill and screws.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    About to go through drive through and my window does not want to wind down. Awkward! I was half in my pjs and thought how embo if I have to order by opening by door lol. Thankfully after some willful button pushing it eventually budged!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I walked smack-bang into a glass wall in a Diva shop. In the middle of the city, right across from a busy sushi place... that had heaps of people lining up, all who saw me.
    This ^^^ except I walked into back wall which was a huge/covered the wall mirror. I saw the reflection of the front 'door' & thought it WAS the front door.. I hit it pretty hard too.

Thanks
    Reviews

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashram For This Useful Post:

Pregalicious  (09-11-2013),shelle65  (09-11-2013),Tamtam  (09-11-2013),TimeForWine  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    When DH and I first started dating I was racing him to his car because I wanted to drive and he was $hi7 stirring me and saying I couldnt. So I thought I'd be clever and run... instead I tripped, and went head first into the car door, causing a huge dent and I also broke a few bones in my foot in the process.

Thankfully DH is a panel beater so he forgave me... and he still reckons I am the biggest clutz he has ever met in his life. I have so many stories it would take me days to share them all! Many include broken bones.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    As far as kitchen/cooking fails... I've srt an esky on fire in the kitchen, melted a rice cooker, boiled so many pots dry that we only have 2 left, melted the side of the toaster. .. I am a brilliant cook and everyone raves about my food I am just easily distracted and try to do too many things at once.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashram View Post
    Banana pancakes....epic fail
    Attachment 45686
    The same thing happened when I tried to make them. I still don't know where I went wrong but haven't been game to try them again lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Boys Blue For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (09-11-2013)

TimeForWine is offline Taking everyday one wine at a time...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Boys Blue View Post
    The same thing happened when I tried to make them. I still don't know where I went wrong but haven't been game to try them again lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashram View Post
    Banana pancakes....epic fail
    Attachment 45686
    They are super tricky. Def has to be a Teflon coated non stick pan and also helps if you do them in the egg rings :-) Also you can pop a few teaspoons of almond meal in just to help to bind them x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TimeForWine For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForWine View Post
    They are super tricky. Def has to be a Teflon coated non stick pan and also helps if you do them in the egg rings :-) Also you can pop a few teaspoons of almond meal in just to help to bind them x
    Thanks, I'll give that a go next time and hopefully I'll have better luck!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Boys Blue For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (09-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Boys Blue View Post
    Thanks, I'll give that a go next time and hopefully I'll have better luck!
    Me too