+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    I only ever make hard boiled eggs and I put the egg in with the water, turn it on and come back when I remember that I am boiling eggs and should turn it off. Works every time! Haha

Sent from my telecommunications device.
    Hard boiled eggs - egg in cold water. Bring to boil. Boil 8 minutes. Yolk will be cooked with no grey around it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Went to snap chat my best friend (female)... I'm in the bath it was just of my feet. And sent to my friend who works at local bakery! AWKWARD

She text me and said 'giggle I'm so telling your mum' very awkward!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    I used to work at a pizza shop. Was told to clean the doors and windows outside. Finished my job and went to go back inside. The windows were so clean I couldn't see them (they were door lenght and no signs on them)
    And I ran smack bang into them, was in a hurry too so ran into them quite hard. All the customers and staff stopped and turned and then laughed at me when they realised what id done.

The management were cruel and if someone had a funny fall or accident they would play it back on the ctv for people who missed it and just for fun.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh and thats also the reason why management had to put stickers across the door so other people wouldn't do what I did :/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (29-10-2013)

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I once walked into a glass door at a party. Twice.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (29-10-2013),Mummy Potato  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My husband has a problem remembering dates, I got him an identity braclet with my birthday, the kids birthdays and our wedding date engraved on it (date and month only though).
    Fails I have that come to mind- Once when DD was a little baby I was sterilising her bottles by boiling them in a big pot. I came back after a while to find I had forgotten the water so all that was left was a lot of melted plastic in the bottom of the pot.
    Another time I thought I'd steam some dim sims, only problem that time was that I used a plastic strainer cook them in, it didn't survive .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TableDancer For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulK View Post
    I can bake. I mean, really bake. Got it from my mum and nan I guess, both seasoned CWA chicks from "the old school" lol.

I can do crocembouche, macaroons, and complicated types of cakes. Give me basically any recipe and I can pretty much nail it first go, I just have a knack.

But scones. Can't. Make. Scones. To. Save. Myself.

!!!!!
    Just buy a packet scone mix...winner all round then

11. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eco Goddess View Post
    I've had plenty of cooking fails! But my best fail was on a kids motorbike. My DFs little brother (was 3) got a peewee motorbike for Xmas, got straight on and rode it, as did everyone else. After much convincing I got on (not advisable wearing shorts and sandals) pulled the throttle on hard, went launching across the front yard, started sliding sideways then fell off...all while DF was holding my ponytail in An attempt to "save" me. To make it worse, there were about 30 neighbors socializing in the street... Big fail!
    Omg that is the funniest thing I've read in ages!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Once I had picked up my mail from my PO box, was walking along the footpath reading a bill. All of a sudden it was ripped out of my hands and I felt a THUD on my chest and I stumbled backwards. I had walked into a street sign!!! FAIL!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was baking home made bread
    Added some *flavor* to the mixture
    Looked into the bowl-I had added *red color*
    Product=Red bread!
    We ate it though
    Big fail!:thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Once I had picked up my mail from my PO box, was walking along the footpath reading a bill. All of a sudden it was ripped out of my hands and I felt a THUD on my chest and I stumbled backwards. I had walked into a street sign!!! FAIL!!
    Well this proves a long held theory of mine - Bills are dangerous! That is all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (03-11-2013),Hollywood  (29-10-2013),Jennaisme  (29-10-2013)