Closed Thread
Page 95 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Good luck Trio...if it helps, i'll do kegals with you (without the crying)...maybe with some babydust for everyone still trying?

Kegal, , kegal, , kegal, ....

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (11-12-2013),Trio  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh trio you poor thing :-((((
    Try to keep your chin up and your bits in! (Sorry couldn't resist lol...) this isn't going to be forever, they will fix you right up like new!! xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Trio  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trio that sounds a bit horrible. What can be done while pregnant for prolapse?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Trio  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Hi Ladies!!!!!

If like to announce the safe arrival of Lewis Jack weighing in at 3.6kg and 50cm long on Friday 29 November at 5:50pm

The basic run down on my birth:
    Thursday 9pm gel in cervix is still long and tightly shut.
    Friday 4:30am second dose of gel as cervix has shortened but still not open
    8:00am ob comes to break waters and tells me I'm 1cm. I'm hooked up to the Synto drip and felt great.
    8:10am holy crap this hurts
    8:30am ok this is bad what do I do - middy suggests heat pack and back massage
    9:00am ok this isn't fun anymore how about we just leave the baby in there forever. Middy suggests gas and gives me a form to read for an epidural. Contractions are coming every 35-45 seconds and lasting a minute and sometimes more and sometimes doubling up.
    9:30am ok this gas isn't working can someone call he midwife as I've run out if gas. My back is going to break I'm sure of it and I'm starting to lose the plot
    10:00am middy says ok at 11am we'll check you. Dh continues heat packs and back massage while I suck that gas back like its going out of fashion. Getting quite high by this stage.
    10:30am dh is begging me to have the epidural and I say let's just see cu I think I'm like 8cm dilated
    11:00am midwife - you are 2cm dilated. Me - give me the f**king epidural now!!!!!!
    11:45am epidural given and I cry and hug my epidural lady and promise to name the baby after her
    12:30pm baby gets distressed and drip turned off and ob comes to see me. I'm 3cm he says I must stay on my left side.
    1:00pm drip is turned back on
    2:00pm baby very distressed again and drip is turned off.
    2:30pm ob comes to see me and says I've done a great job I'm at 5cm he's going to start the drip again but he says I need to be prepared for a c section
    4:00pm call the midwife in baby is freaking out again and my epi is wearing off. I can feel up to my mid thigh and starting to feel tightenings in my belly
    4:30pm ob comes in and says ok I've booked the theatre you are still only 5cm baby isn't happy and you've had a tough slog. He turns the drip off
    5:30 comes back and says ok let's have one more look, by jolly gosh your 9 am and I think I can stretch you to 10cm I think I can turn the baby around too as he was prosterior. Reaches on up there turns Lewis stretches me out and says ok give me a push, I can push effectively and then he says well ok then let's have this baby now. 5 pushes later lewis is placed on my chest and I'm in shock!

Attachment 47332
    OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! He is absolutely adorable!!

Zac turned 9 weeks yesterday and slept through the night Monday night and last night!! Wooohoooooo 7pm to 7am!!

I absolutely love being a mum, there is nothing better in the world! You are going to have so much fun. When they start to smile it just makes your day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cantwait!! So great to hear from you!! 9 weeks! Gosh thats gone fast!!

Disney, how is little Lewis doing?? How are you finding being a mum?? I hope everything is going smoothly...

Trio, that sounds horrible I hope theres somehting they can do for you!!

AFM - OPKs are starting to darken!! woohoo!! We pulled out the maybe baby last night for the first time and DF was hugely impressed! I remembered hearing how much it made a mess, so was prepared with towels etc but omg i didnt expect to feel like i had peed the bed!! Romance = NONE! All business! Heres hoping it works though!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (11-12-2013),Trio  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jenjen & Funchu I'm right up there with you!
    Our FS appointment is next week. I am apprehensive & excited all in one squishy mess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenjen, Funchu, Calstar
    I know how you feel. I managed to stall our IVF appt til March but I'm not overly thrilled that we can't seem to have a baby the old fashioned way either.
    But we've all got each other right & we will get there eventually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the IVF appointment jenjen, let us know how you get on. It'll be all worth it when you've got that bubba growing happily inside you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW, will definitely be hanging out on here too, just thought I'd set up the fb group as an option for those that wanted too

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Good luck with the IVF appointment jenjen, let us know how you get on. It'll be all worth it when you've got that bubba growing happily inside you
    I pm'd you yesterday but not sure if you got it or my phone screwed up.
    Either way, it's no biggy.

Thx for hanging around though