Closed Thread
Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So tired this week have been working alone for most of the week thanks to hospital cancelling some staff of a nighttime to save money it now makes it harder and more dangerous. 12 weeks to go just have to remember that though. Stupid space bar is not working on my laptop so sorry for long paragraph/essay. Mmmmm could so go some moscato and camerbert right now. Good luck with the papsmear Calstar. Happy BD everybody.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    So tired this week have been working alone for most of the week thanks to hospital cancelling some staff of a nighttime to save money it now makes it harder and more dangerous. 12 weeks to go just have to remember that though. Stupid space bar is not working on my laptop so sorry for long paragraph/essay. Mmmmm could so go some moscato and camerbert right now. Good luck with the papsmear Calstar. Happy BD everybody.
    Baby brain yet? Lol it's me getting the Pap smear tomorrow.

12 weeks will fly by. Sorry you are having such a rough time at work. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Baby brain yet? Lol it's me getting the Pap smear tomorrow.

12 weeks will fly by. Sorry you are having such a rough time at work. X
    yep that would be it and only 4 hrs sleep as too sore to sleep today after nightshift. laptop working worse then phone aswell. Feel too crap to get up for other computer though. Goodluck to you Bec hope all goes well for you

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Survived my Pap smear. Glad it's only every 2 years...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! They are the worst I had one earlier this year that was like 4 months late if I take too much longer to get utd, the next ones going to be late too! (assuming I'm pregnant before its due. )

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Yay! They are the worst I had one earlier this year that was like 4 months late if I take too much longer to get utd, the next ones going to be late too! (assuming I'm pregnant before its due. )

Bought some cookies n cream ice cream as a reward lol. Mine was 3 months late. Dp asked what they do. He was mortified that they use something to open u up. Doc seems nice (my first visit) so I might go to her about ttc stuff. Been waiting since sept for a gynae appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! Lol thats cute though. Enjoy your ice cream! Dp has been to 2 of mine so knows what they do. He has been there for most of that region related stuff.. During pregnancy too... So he knows what I go through....he still isn't keen on giving a "sample"

good luck with the new gp! Finding a good one is so hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh wow! Lol thats cute though. Enjoy your ice cream! Dp has been to 2 of mine so knows what they do. He has been there for most of that region related stuff.. During pregnancy too... So he knows what I go through....he still isn't keen on giving a "sample"

good luck with the new gp! Finding a good one is so hard.

Haha yea dp hasn't been to my appointments and we haven't had a baby together yet so all that stuff still freaks him out a bit. I'm sure he will get more used to it. At least giving a sample.. The doc doesn't have to look at his junk. I feel like us women are often so exposed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Haha yea dp hasn't been to my appointments and we haven't had a baby together yet so all that stuff still freaks him out a bit. I'm sure he will get more used to it. At least giving a sample.. The doc doesn't have to look at his junk. I feel like us women are often so exposed.
    Haha, df thought the nurses obtained the sample from him! I couldn't contain my laughter! He was so stressed about just the idea!

We definately get the raw end of the deal! Im over being poked and prodded! And yet here I am, trying for #2, potentially not having a choice but for a repeat csect (wanting a vbac)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (09-12-2013),Pinkblue  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Haha, df thought the nurses obtained the sample from him! I couldn't contain my laughter! He was so stressed about just the idea!

We definately get the raw end of the deal! Im over being poked and prodded! And yet here I am, trying for #2, potentially not having a choice but for a repeat csect (wanting a vbac)

That's hilarious!!!

Fingers crossed you get your bfp and vbac in the near future x