Closed Thread
Page 69 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's the spirit!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ringing the FS Clinic today to make sure they received our faxed referral & see when we can get an appointment.
    Excited & nervous rolled into one.

Cd26 / 12dpo and spotting (bfn yesterday) so expecting AF tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Where had this year gone?!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (02-12-2013),munchkin859  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the whole where has this year gone!

Terrible start to a Monday morning. Left my cardi at home. I remember putting it in my handbag and then I was searching for something in there so must've lifted it out but not put it back in! Wouldn't be a problem on a darn 36 degree day but my office is always freezing cold! Bugger. Need to get a price to get a dress made, left it at home. Got an event this morning, do not want to do it. Cat got run over out the front of our house on Saturday night, stupid council are being a pain and won't pick it up. It's in a box on our nature strip and I totally knew someone would stop to check it out, sure enough they had! People are pigs/ scavengers!!

Can I please start again!!??!?

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I agree with the whole where has this year gone!

Terrible start to a Monday morning. Left my cardi at home. I remember putting it in my handbag and then I was searching for something in there so must've lifted it out but not put it back in! Wouldn't be a problem on a darn 36 degree day but my office is always freezing cold! Bugger. Need to get a price to get a dress made, left it at home. Got an event this morning, do not want to do it. Cat got run over out the front of our house on Saturday night, stupid council are being a pain and won't pick it up. It's in a box on our nature strip and I totally knew someone would stop to check it out, sure enough they had! People are pigs/ scavengers!!

Can I please start again!!??!?

Oh dear Munch. That does sound like a poopy start to the week.
    I'm going to blame your baby brain for the forgotten cardi lol. I leave one at work in my drawer as a just in case, because I know I'd always forget it otherwise. And I can't blame a baby brain!
    The council can be such turds about stuff like that. How did the cat end up in a box though?! Would the RSPCA be any better?

What event have you got on this morning?x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I leave my cardi on the back of my office chair during winter. In summer I'm the hot one so it's usually other people turning the a/c down on me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Tugs the a/c in our building is terrible. Too hot one minute, goosebumps the next! It's crazy!

DH picked the flattened cat up and put it in a box as we have children in some of the houses around us so I didn't really fancy leaving it in the pool of blood in the middle of the road...

Event is a staff 10 year anniversary celebration. It's not something I've done before, and something I was meant to be helping organise, not run completely so I'm a bit over it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our section of the building is actually just a refurbished house, so the a/c is pretty good in iur small area. We have complete control over it, so when someone's cold they turn it off, when someone's hot they turn it on lol. Gets a bit ridiculous, turns into a turf war sometimes lol. But it's good having the control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Our section of the building is actually just a refurbished house, so the a/c is pretty good in iur small area. We have complete control over it, so when someone's cold they turn it off, when someone's hot they turn it on lol. Gets a bit ridiculous, turns into a turf war sometimes lol. But it's good having the control.
    Oh, I wish we could regulate our area!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've made it clear that the aircon is staying ON all day. My back is too burnt, I need the cold air. I even texted my usually cold colleague to tell her to bring a cardi to work lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha. I texted my colleague to ask if she could bring me a cardi! She did too. Was still freezing though. Oh well. Today is over. Tomorrow I'll have to remember my own cardi and scarf maybe!!! Ridiculous!