Closed Thread
Page 39 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome ashleigh and chan! Congrats on the possible and actual pregnancies!

Heids, what's your due date again? After my morph scan my due date has changed to the 1st of April - fine as long as it doesn't come on the 30/3, my birthday!! Hope you've had a fantastic trip to the US

Trio, good luck with your scan, sure all will be fine and you'll see a happy little bubba in there

Watching a bit of beauty and the geek - this show is complete rubbish but usually cracks me up! This series is just not doing it for me. Might pop ja'mie on instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Watching a bit of beauty and the geek - this show is complete rubbish but usually cracks me up! This series is just not doing it for me. Might pop ja'mie on instead
    I'm the same. Love the show but it's just not hitting the spot this season!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome ashleigh and chan! Congrats on the possible and actual pregnancies!

Heids, what's your due date again? After my morph scan my due date has changed to the 1st of April - fine as long as it doesn't come on the 30/3, my birthday!! Hope you've had a fantastic trip to the US

Trio, good luck with your scan, sure all will be fine and you'll see a happy little bubba in there

My birthday is 31/3. Mum didn't want an April Fools' Day baby, so she made the ob book her c section for 31/3 (his golf day) lol

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, really don't want an April fools bub, and I'm sure its unlikely, but its birthday would be 1/4/14 if it did arrive then! Cool numbers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I'm the same. Love the show but it's just not hitting the spot this season!

How can it not with crackers like...

Zoologist: Are chickens birds of prey?
    Cassie: Chickens are quite religious birds yes.

Bahahaha!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (15-11-2013),Mamasupial  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH did his 2nd SA yesterday. So here's hoping we can get the results today.
    I've told him I'm coming with him this time. I need to get the full picture. I know it's his "stuff" but if there's a definite issue it's me that'll have to be poked & prodded more if IVF is our best option.
    I've been floating (because that's was squidgey's do) around the IVF threads & checking out Internet about the whole process, as I realised I didn't really have much clue as to all the things it involved. I didn't realise how intricate the whole thing is, but feel slightly more educated about it now. Whether that's a good/bad thing, I'm not 100% sure yet!

Im in my fertile window now, O should be anytime between now & Wednesday (more likely to be on Weds).
    Tmi, but Surprisingly we DTD last night. Completely unexpected seeing as DH had already 'emptied' that day. Twice in one day never happens, it's usually a bit of a struggle to do it every day. So yeh, bit surprised! Maybe it's the COQ10/Menevit regime I've now got him on, or he was still pumped from whatever 'resource' he used for the SA deposit. Either way, I'm a happy camper lol

How's all my ladies doing?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (15-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol... "resource"

fx for a good SA result for your DH @Calstar.

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calstar it's great that you're taking control and trying to be positive about it all!!! 😊

And BATG, it's just way too staged this season, like it's stupidly obvious!!! These beauties are not at all good actors!!!

All going well here... Had an OB appointment yesterday and found out I was a topic at a recent conference... I have a bit of a post written for my diary about it, but everything is going well. My belly is measuring 27 weeks but I'm only 19+4. Eek! But he measured bubs head and thigh and they were spot on so that's not an issue...but wtf?! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

Disney, it is viability and dating scan. Going by lmp I will be 8+2, but I think this will be about 5 days out so 7+4ish. I hope I see a heartbeat. I think it will be terrible news if we don't. I think a lot of ladies find a heartbeat at 6 weeks. I'm pretty confident there will be one, still having all day nausea, but it hasn't gotten worse, and oh Lordy, peeing 4times a night. Every time I get up I tell myself it's all good practise. A lovely lady in my dig discovered a missed mc at an 8 week scan. That is despite bad ms and already seeing the heartbeat. You just never know.
    I am pretty sure we have a sticky on board, so I'm nervous but excited too.
    Fingers crossed for a sticky! I had my dating scan at 7+3 and we had a wonderful strong heartbeat so I'm sure you'll have the same experience that we did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, really don't want an April fools bub, and I'm sure its unlikely, but its birthday would be 1/4/14 if it did arrive then! Cool numbers!
    I am really scared of this too. Lol. our girl is due 31/3. Eek

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (15-11-2013)