Closed Thread
Page 37 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NewMrs, yep that sounds like the way to go! Do you have any more tests? Congrats again! So excited for you!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

I think a good thread tittle might be something along the lines of, '2014, the year of long awaited bfp's, babies and first birthdays!'

Disney, your nursery is stunning! Does the rest of your house look like pictures in a magazine?! You have lovely taste, I just love all the animals on the shelves. I'm still guessing girl!
    My water were broken in hospital, ds was engaged so they just sort of dribbled out, it was so gross. I had to go for a walk around the block to try and get things moving, the pad soaked through and I had wet patches on my pants when we got back. Yucky.
    I do like that thread title!!!at the moment my house does look like pictures in a magazine I can't say it will stay that way once bubs is born LOL!! I have the most un-child friendly house in the entire universe! I keep hoping and praying my waters break in a wet friendly area like the kitchen or bathroom and not on the carpet. The hospital would be even better so it's not my problem to clean up!! Ohh wet patches on your pants gross!! But a helpful tip for me to take a change of pants just incase!! Thanks!!

Ohh which scan are you having????

Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Did you need a pair ladies? ? Could I be number 2?
    Nervously posting this...
    Trying not to get my hopes up!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    i see 2 lines there!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Whoooo!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Grrr symptom spotting even though I know its too early.

My lower abdomen feels tense/tight today
    Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    NewMrs- fingers crossed this is a to stay BFP I see the lines

Nomie- Sorry about the extra tissue, hope all goes well for the next round of surgery and that you can finally get your BFP

Disney- Love your nursery, so close to due date now yay, look forward to update

Blotched- I understand we used to share showers I love hot water but DH doesn't and since I put on a lot of weight 2 years ago I stopped enjoying it like I used to so just enjoy it on my own now at my own nice temperature.

Shadow I hope that you do get your BFP very soon and that Funchu and MissV join you.

Well my week has been full on since my chest pain in the last 2 weeks and being ordered to stay home. My urgent blood tests and ultrasounds have confirmed that I do in fact have gallstones. Managed to get receptionist at Dr's to give me an appointment in 2 weeks time to discuss plans. Have eaten very boring salad sandwiches for the last 2 days at work. Upset DH by saying my days of eating pizza with him are now over he wasn't happy and said i should just stop eating completely now anything with fats including all meats I tried to say I am allowed to eat some fats but no saturated fats and he went off at me being stupid don't know why. Oh well will try really hard. I used to be so good before we were together i never ate pizza, mcdonalds or take away ever rarely and was a size 8-10 compared to now so will be much healthier for me and but. Don't want to have to have surgery while pregnant and the feeling of pain that feels like a heart attack is not nice.

Hope everyone else is having a good hump day. Only worked 2 days so far but they were 2 back to back shifts and were heavy so looking forward to saturday night at home.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! I'm new here. Been searching the forums as I SS during my 2 week wait, thought I'd join!

A bit about me- I'm 18 years old, have been pregnant earlier in the year with a beautiful baby girl whom I lost at 26 weeks on the 26th of May. (Her name was Ella) due to placental abruption. miss her more than anything.

I'm only on this forum for a little bit of support as my partner and I had a bit of (drunken) intercourse last saturday night, I added up the dates and it happened to be my exact O day! I'm not on any type of birth control and haven't been for a while. I conceived my daughter on the pill so I'm definitely fertile mertile.

I am dealing with my daughters death great though, when I think of her I smile instead of cry and I wouldn't change that!

My partner doesn't know that I'm even worried about being pregnant because he's been so stressed out at work- he's a manager at mcdonalds restaurant, I havent even told him that we probably did it on a risky day! So! I've come to you girls for support about this 'maybe baby'..

Witch is due on the 23-11-2013 so i've still got 9 days to go!

My partner said he wants to travel and stuff before we decided to have another baby, although it was his choice to have unprotected sex (regardless of how drunk he was) and I am dying to try again. i'd never trick him into it or anything like that, I wouldn't give him up for the world! He is my rock.

One thing I've learned this year is everything happens for a reason, if I'm pregnant, I'm suppose to be. If I'm not, I'm not!

Anyones witch due around the same time as me?

Nice to meet you girls!
    Last edited by ashleighcross7; 13-11-2013 at 22:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome ashleigh! Sorry to hear of your loss but I'm glad you are coping well.

I'm due around the 22nd.

newmrs I see it! Congratulations!!

Wobbler how awfully painful hopefully you get given a plan you are happy with, that works.

Some exciting times to come! Scans and births!! Yay!!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 14-11-2013 at 00:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler, sorry to hear about the gallstones. No fun at all. Your dietary changes sound amazingly yummy. Don't worry about your DH. He probably feels guilty that he's not healthy eating. I know how you feel though. DH is always buying McDonald's and he always asks if I want anything. I'll either go for a low-fat sub from Subway or make my own meal at home. I use to love McDonald's but for the last 6 months or so, I really can't even stand the thought of it. Ugh.

Ashleigh, welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about your girl Ella. Ella is a beautiful name by the way. Glad to hear that you are remaining positive. I hope the next two weeks go quickly for you so that you know one way or the other. Will you tell your partner before you test that there might be a possibility?

Afm, It's so rainy here today. The perfect day to be stuck in the office. Speaking of which... I should get to work. Hope you all have a lovely day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a little better today!
    Im assuming this is a great sign.
    Have booked in to see doc this morning. Got last free app for the day!
    Will get hcg done and ask for follow up Monday!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

Disney  (15-11-2013),JessyJ  (14-11-2013),Mamasupial  (14-11-2013),munchkin859  (14-11-2013),Pumpkaboo  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Newmrs that looks awesome! Big congrats! Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (14-11-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Congrats @NewMrs!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (14-11-2013)