Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I spy a line!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Did you need a pair ladies? ? Could I be number 2?
    Nervously posting this...
    Trying not to get my hopes up!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I see it toooo!! Eek

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (13-11-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Nah forward facing @Trio. Dh loves my belly (though he would probably love dtd in any direction lol). He got kicked after we had finished on the weekend though... luckily he thought it was funny rather than disturbing!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    NewMrs!!!! Fx!!!! What dpo are you??

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    NewMrs!!!! Fx!!!! What dpo are you??

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    I dont know as I think things are all different cos of my mc... I think I might go to the doctor tomorrow and get hcg done. Then go again monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    "I can't fork it" Too funny Trio!

"Yes you forking can kiddo!"

:-D bahaha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munckin, thanks! I know you didn't mean it like that. I just feel like a broken record. Haha. I wish I had something new to report about my TTC journey rather than bad news. Booooo. Anyways, how are things going with you?

BT, what's wrong with joining your DH in the shower? DH hates joining me as I always like it boiling hot and he likes it lukewarm. And I hog the water. Mwuahua.

Disney, I can't believe how close you are to your EDD!!! Eeeek. I'm getting so excited for you now. It could be annyyyyy day now. Your DH's dream might mean something!
    And thanks for the thoughts. I guess we will need a new thread for our group of ladies who started TTC in 2013. I love this thread and everyone in it.

Shadow, how lucky that your waters broke on the loo. Does anyone remember a movie called the Coneheads? The only scene I remember from it is when her water breaks and it floods the kitchen floor. Haha.

Trio, I'm not sure why AF didn't flush it out. Doc says she's had it happen with other women, but it is rare. I'm hoping it is just pregnancy tissue and not anything more sinister. Doc said she will have a camera to find the tissue as well as her ultrasound machine thingy. And yeah I'll be going under general anesthetic.
    I like your thread title! Haha! Try not to stress about your scan. I know that's easier said than done. I'm sure all will be okay. How far along will you be? Far enough to see the heart beat?

NewMrs, OMGosh OMGosh!!! There are definitely two lines there! Exciting!!
    Have your blood levels been monitored since your m/c? I only ask because even after my d&c I still had pregnancy hormones that gave me false BFP's.
    Edit: Just saw in the November testing thread that you've had BFN's before this BFP!! So that's really encouraging!! Yaaay!!
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 13-11-2013 at 16:39.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Disney  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Did you need a pair ladies? ? Could I be number 2?
    Nervously posting this...
    Trying not to get my hopes up!

I reckon that's a second line coming on!!!!! yay!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Munckin, thanks! I know you didn't mean it like that. I just feel like a broken record. Haha. I wish I had something new to report about my TTC journey rather than bad news. Booooo. Anyways, how are things going with you?

BT, what's wrong with joining your DH in the shower? DH hates joining me as I always like it boiling hot and he likes it lukewarm. And I hog the water. Mwuahua.

Disney, I can't believe how close you are to your EDD!!! Eeeek. I'm getting so excited for you now. It could be annyyyyy day now. Your DH's dream might mean something!
    And thanks for the thoughts. I guess we will need a new thread for our group of ladies who started TTC in 2013. I love this thread and everyone in it.

Shadow, how lucky that your waters broke on the loo. Does anyone remember a movie called the Coneheads? The only scene I remember from it is when her water breaks and it floods the kitchen floor. Haha.

Trio, I'm not sure why AF didn't flush it out. Doc says she's had it happen with other women, but it is rare. I'm hoping it is just pregnancy tissue and not anything more sinister. Doc said she will have a camera to find the tissue as well as her ultrasound machine thingy. And yeah I'll be going under general anesthetic.
    I like your thread title! Haha! Try not to stress about your scan. I know that's easier said than done. I'm sure all will be okay. How far along will you be? Far enough to see the heart beat?

NewMrs, OMGosh OMGosh!!! There are definitely two lines there! Exciting!!
    Have your blood levels been monitored since your m/c? I only ask because even after my d&c I still had pregnancy hormones that gave me false BFP's.
    Edit: Just saw in the November testing thread that you've had BFN's before this BFP!! So that's really encouraging!! Yaaay!!
    2 weeks after my mc my levels were <1 so I know its not from this. Im going on a trip Wednesday so I might get bloods done tomorrow and then monday before I go!
    Do you think thats the best idea?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    @NewMrs that's definitely a line there! Looks darker than my 14dpo line.
    @Nomie its just not my thing really...I guess I like to just relax/have time on my own in the shower. Plus I'm really not sure we would both fit in the shower together. I love my showers really hot too

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app