Closed Thread
Page 35 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Doggy is DHs favourite possy (sorry for tmi haga) so I'm sure he will be grateful for having to switch things up HAHAHA I'm considering just cutting him off cos I'm a complete b!tch ;-)
    Hahahaha...dh certainly is enjoying girl on top atm.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    My pregnancy app said yesterday that we might need to be creative in the positions we try now my belly's in the way...I suggested to DH we get a Twister board.

This reminds me....

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (12-11-2013),Funchu  (13-11-2013),JessyJ  (13-11-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (13-11-2013),Little Ted  (13-11-2013),littleduck  (12-11-2013),munchkin859  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    This reminds me....

No thanks.... Our water bill would hate us...!! XD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (12-11-2013)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    This reminds me....

Do NOT tell dh such a thing exists...he's been trying to get me to have a shower with him for years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LOL!!! That is classic. DF would love that :\ I hate showering with him! He hogs all the water and has it that hot i go red like a tomato

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I'm pretty over it. I'm not holding my breath for a 2013 bfp. I only have 1 more shot for that. You never know though... maybe I can get lucky? Maybe your bub will bring me luck?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    I really hope my bub brings you luck!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Oh disney your nursery looks amazing! Very calming. I'm sure your bubs will love it. great name choices too by the way!
    So not long to go now!! If it helps, 38+4 I believed ds was staying in there forever, no pre labour, still very comfortable etc.... Early 38+5 my waters broke. 38+6 he was born!
    I'm soooo excited for you!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    oh shadow I so hope that my waters break tomorrow (38+5)!!! I'll be channeling you tomorrow morning!! Dh had his first baby dream last night and woke me up at like 4am just to check that I wasn't in labour!!!! He said that my waters broke and all he could do was run around the lounge and freak out!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Disney I love your furniture, where did you get it from?
    mrs tugs it's the American Boori range it's called Eton in Mocha. You can get it from baby kingdom. The chair is from West Elm in Sydney (I believe there is also a store in Melbourne) but you can also buy online. It's called Graham in dove grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Disney, your nursery is gorgeous! It looks so cosy.
    And unfortunately I don't think I'll be getting my BFP before Christmas. My scan yesterday showed left over tissue from my d&c even though I've had AF. So I'm booked in to go back in to hospital next Wednesday to get the tissue removed. I'm pretty cool about it. Doc said the tissue could cause another miscarriage or turn in to a polyp if it is left alone, so there isn't much I can do about it. I can't try this cycle so it'll be December before I can try again. I may get pregnant at the end of December if I'm really lucky, but I won't see a BFP until after the new year.

Funchu, fingers crossed for you. I hope the next cycle does the trick!
    oh Nomie I'm sorry to hear that there is one last obstacle to over come!! I suppose that leaves you officially in charge of the '2013 was unlucky for some but 2014 is the year of bfp!!!' Thread!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (13-11-2013),JessyJ  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh disney I hope it hapens for you soon! As much as the anticipation is frustrating, its also exciting waiting for the what ifs!

In hindsight, the way my waters broke I'm glad I was on the toilet, but it really would have been a spectacular hollywood gush in a supermarket.

I just leant around my belly to wipe, literally heard and felt a tiny "pop" then there was a huge gush. the sound of the splash it what made me click. I know I hadn't peed or pooped!

Ds hasn't engaged so they just kept flowing. I remember a mw saying to me when I arrived "we get alot of ladies come in for checking after their waters break, and usually we send them home as they haven't..." I started to get really disheartened...but she followed it up with "you are staying. Theres no doubt about yours, with the puddles on the floor and all."

Gosh I can't wait to be preggers again. I learnt so much from my labour with ds, I can't wait to hopefully try again, for a vbac.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 13-11-2013 at 08:48.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie, sorry to hear you need a second d+c especially since you have waited so long. I wonder why af didn't flush it out? Will the next d+c be guided by ultrasound? Will it be another general? Don't for one second think that what your experiencing makes you a downer. We all just want the absolute best for you! We are here for you to let your feelings out, what ever they are.

I think a good thread tittle might be something along the lines of, '2014, the year of long awaited bfp's, babies and first birthdays!'

Disney, your nursery is stunning! Does the rest of your house look like pictures in a magazine?! You have lovely taste, I just love all the animals on the shelves. I'm still guessing girl!
    My water were broken in hospital, ds was engaged so they just sort of dribbled out, it was so gross. I had to go for a walk around the block to try and get things moving, the pad soaked through and I had wet patches on my pants when we got back. Yucky.

Calstar, speaking of forking, when ds can't get a piece of food on his fork, he gets all frustrated and exclaims, 'I can't fork it!'

Is that rear facing girl on top blotched? When I was 30weeks I had to try and hide my belly from myself let alone have it front and centre! Weirded myself out big time. I know it's silly.

One of my first 'dates' with dh, we went camping in the middle of winter. The showers only had 2 minutes of hot water so we were chasing each other in and out of all the showers on the block. Lucky no one else was camping, the was no hiding that monster under a towel!

Afm, two more sleeps till our scan. Very nervous.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (13-11-2013),munchkin859  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, I can't fork it! That's hilarious!!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you need a pair ladies? ? Could I be number 2?
    Nervously posting this...
    Trying not to get my hopes up!

Attached Images

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

Disney  (13-11-2013),Laydeebugxxx  (13-11-2013),Pumpkaboo  (13-11-2013)