Closed Thread
Page 32 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    13 is my lucky number...thats one reason why i wanted to concieve this year.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Calstar, glad to hear you guys are talking, even if it is on egg shells, it will get easier. The movies sounds like a great idea. When is your next o time?

Go shadow! I never pick number 13 when a buy a lotto ticket, as I figure it is too lucky, and if I did mange to win first division I would be sharing it with like a thousand other people. So I always pick unlucky numbers like 40 and 25.

That was supposed to be reassuring you how lucky you will be this cycle 13!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies! I'm hoping, just got to wait it out now. Should know by my brothers birthday on the 21st.

murphys law says it would happen. Lol. He just gave me his birthday menu request! (we have a thing going in the family that birthday person can request whatever meal/cake they want)
    He wants home made chinese and a chocolate mud cake. He specificaly requested... Fried rice, singapore noodles, honey chicken, sweet and sour pork, and beef and blackbean... And for me to cook it.

I guess if af arrives, I can commiserate with a huge slice of mud cake!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Calstar, glad to hear you guys are talking, even if it is on egg shells, it will get easier. The movies sounds like a great idea. When is your next o time?
    Today has been even better.
    DH popped out at 8am while I was asleep to check what the water was like to see if he was going to go out on his SUP.
    Then came back at about 830 and got back into bed. We chatted for a bit, then got snuggly spooning and both dozed off until 10!
    I love spoonies, I have my best sleeps in that position.
    We went grocery shopping & then for a drive down to a little cove type beach spot. Was really nice.

O should be in 8-10 days. Here's hoping DH hasn't lost the spirit & still sees the point in BD'ing!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (11-11-2013),littleduck  (10-11-2013),munchkin859  (10-11-2013),wobblermummy  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Wobbler - take it easy. Hope they can do something to make you feel better.
    Hopefully by wednesday there will be some answers, not that I'm sure what they'll do hadn't planned on surgery between now and delivery or just after that. No pain yet today touch wood and was feeling good till about 2 hrs after breakfast and then got sick again 18 weeks Tuesday and still vomiting 6 out of 7 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sssssssh! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cute last night, used our Doppler, couldn't find a hb for ages. I took over and was talking to DH while I was searching, and it seemed bub can to the front to say hi... Hb was strong and stayed around whilst we were talking. If we stopped, it seemed to go distant... Could have coincidental, but as bubs can hear the outside world, maybe it wasn't!

How's everyone going??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Disney, you have had the speediest pregnancy in the history of human procreation! My gosh time has flown. Have you got everything sorted? Names picked? Excited!!!

Afm, I asked the magic 8 ball at the chemist if we were carrying twins today. Answer; yes definantly. I then asked if we would carry them to term. answer; it will be so. Not feeling at all the twin thing. I think there is just one nice sticky bubba in there. Will be fantastic to make sure in a week though.
    ha ha ha it hasn't felt quick! Especially these last few weeks!! I'm 38+3 and I'm ready to meet this little bub!!! Yep we have everything sorted, I have everything laid out for the hospital bag but got to throw it in the bag. We do have names picked!! Boy: Lewis Jack Girl: Blair Evangeline. Ill post some nursery pics!

Oh oh I hope the magic 8 ball is correct for you!!! Twins would be fun! Hard bloody work but fun!! Good luck for your scan!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Trio, I hope the next week goes quickly for you! I can't wait to hear about your scan. Both my DH and my dad thinks I will have twins when I get pregnant. I sure hope not!
    Quick question, did you get your current BFP the first time you tried after your m/c? Hoping to follow in your footsteps. Hehe.

Disney, how is your preparation for bub going? Has the nesting kicked in yet? Can't wait until he/she arrives.
    Thanks Nomie! I can't say the nesting has really kicked in, my place is always very clean so I'm not sure that I'll have the whole nesting thing but I have been baking a lot!!! Bub prep is all done now. Just need this baby out now!!

I cant wait for bfp news from you Nomie!!! I'm a true believer you'll get it before Christmas!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nursery pics!! - sorry they are sideways!

image.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Disney; 12-11-2013 at 07:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The picture at the end of the cot still needs to be hung. I'm just waiting for the wall bracket.
    image.jpg

image.jpg