Closed Thread
Page 12 of 107 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Congratulations little Ted! Hears to a happy healthy pregnancy! What will your due date be? Will you slip into June? Or is it a July bub? Fantastic!!!
    July 15th at this stage. I guess I will know for sure around the 7 week mark. Trying not to have an u/s before then unless the fs really wants one. Hate the in-between time when there may or may not be a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks trio, I hope so too... 4 hrs to go... Nah, he hasn't done one yet, I'm fairly sure the issue is with me, I don't think I've been ovulating, even though I get ewcm and pains.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hoping it's nothing too bad shadow and can be easily fixed. Will be thinking of you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    July 15th at this stage. I guess I will know for sure around the 7 week mark. Trying not to have an u/s before then unless the fs really wants one. Hate the in-between time when there may or may not be a heartbeat.

Hoping it's nothing too bad shadow and can be easily fixed. Will be thinking of you.
    What a great due date! (My bday!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats LT!!!!!!!!!! :-D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    What make you think you don't o shadow?

Congrats little ted!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Just a gut feeling? Same as I felt it would take longer than 12 months to concieve this time before id even coming off bc.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Thanks.

Well... I have answers but not to what we wanted to know! As far as ttc, everything is perfect, thyroid, hormones, liver, kidney, blood count...even my cholesterole which I've gas trouble with in the past and needed medication for, buy now only diet controlled....its all perfect!

The u/s showed everything as it should. NO OVARIAN CYSTS! Aka no pcos!

He said theres no reason based on those results to have not concieved, I have a referral to see a gyno. Will call next week to make one.

Ummm... Tmi, but for those whos other halves have had a SA done... How did you go about it?

The gp mentioned df may need to do one and he completely lost it and flat out refused... its making me wonder if its worth making an app with the gyno knowing he won't participate, so if im all ok, and its seeming that way, I feel it could be a waste of $ if he wont participate.... Does that make sense?

He says he "won't do that" to himself, nor can a nurse. I said I could've.. But he won't listen

I was almost in tears over how he reacted! Like its ok for me to have the invasive internal scan, and be in pain over it to get checked out, but he won't do anything to get answers.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow, I don't have any SA advice but I do hope he comes around soon to the idea... Xx

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    You're right shadow...no point going to a gyno if he won't do a SA, unless the gyno will test you further. What if you needed to do IVF? He wouldnt be willing to supply sperm for that? My DH got a SA done...he organised it all himself though & has no prob...helping himself so to speak. You might be able to do it at home...ie. finish in the container or I have heard of condoms being used to collect sperm. Maybe ask the dr for details or alternatives or ask pathology labs what their protocols are.

Eta: he needs to grow up I think Shadow.

My brother is perfectly healthy and he didn't expect to have a low sperm count...lucky he got it checked otherwise they would have spent years wondering why they weren't concieving! Now after three years they're expecting twins from IVF.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 01-11-2013 at 16:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm sorry Shadow, that's pretty extreme of ur DP :-( tbh I would be having a long hard chat with my fella if he reacted that way. Try to get down to the root of the problem. Is this unexpected behaviour? Maybe it's just nerves or something and he's just expressing himself badly. To be blunt, I would not be accepting that though. Like you said, you've gone through all these tests and at no point has he objected to them. Is not fair to have double standards there. I would be making that very clear to him. Sorry if that sounded harsh lol, just trying to assist with my two cents xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    What a great due date! (My bday!)
    Hopefully the little one will hang on then!

Shadow - my DH had a SA back in 2007. He was given a container and a brown bag from our fs and just had to do it at home and drop it up to the IVF clinic. Often they won't proceed with any surgeries or more severe treatment unless it's been done first. It was a bit awkward at the time he had to do it - he had to do it after work and run it up before 5pm. I had tutoring on then and couldn't 'help', so he was on his own! I think his results came back as being more than average in the quantity of swimmers, and the quality only reduced slightly.

Your DH could have the 'process' built up as being a big thing in his head or could be afraid of having his little guys analysed and the results. I'd try and chat and work out where his reservations lie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! Finally a moments peace to catch up and post

So many congrats Little Ted!!!! Yay for you! Stay sticky little dude!! So pleased for you xx

Nomie, hope everything can be explained Monday - I'm sure your af was short because of what your body has been through. My normal af lasts 2-3 days, so try not to worry. Keep your chin up and you'll get there btw, where did you get married in Southern Tas?

Shadow, sounds like a rough trot. I'm sure dh just wasn't expecting it and is probably just shocked. Give him time, have a chat and hopefully he'll come round to the idea. No man likes their manhood questioned

It'll be our 4 year anniversary in Dec, I've just started plotting to ask my mum to have Grace for the weekend and have a night away. Would be good to do before bub number 2 arrives anyway so it's a good excuse I reckon Will have to look up the 4 yr ann gift... I got a 'maternity' ring for our first one, maybe I need another??!! Lol!

Cantwait, that pick is just gorgeous, so precious. Hope everything is travelling smoothly x

Sorry, long post, babydust to all!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Shadow, I can't believe your DH could be so cruel
    I bought the whole SA thing up with my DH expecting the worse reaction, but he's actually been completely on board with it all. He's got his form, he just now has to either to it at home and rush it to the clinic (although we live quite a way away!) or go there and deposit it on the premises (in a container, not directly on the reception counter haha! )
    He'll prob choose the later option. He just needs to pick a day.

Ladies whose dps have had this done...what's the best hold back time? I've heard they shouldn't refrain from evacuating the tenants for too long before, but what's best...a fire drill 3 days before the final exam??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (01-11-2013)