+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i ended up going with Dr Wu and i had my first appt yesterday. He was lovely! Very supportive and sympathetic. I have 3 boys and all natural births and this 4th one is mycousins (im a surrogate) and i have servere placenta previa and i burst into tears cause i wanted natural again. He was great and very positive about everything
    Last edited by chicken17; 12-11-2013 at 12:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so glad you went there - Dr Wu is lovely, the whole clinic is! I hope your condition doesn't get in the way of a natural birth for you I have my fingers crossed, it's such a lovely thing for you to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Oh I'm so glad you went there - Dr Wu is lovely, the whole clinic is! I hope your condition doesn't get in the way of a natural birth for you I have my fingers crossed, it's such a lovely thing for you to do.
    i am definately having a c-section there is 99% chance its NOT going to move out of the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I also am trying to decide between Dr Mulroy or Dr Perkovic with my second child after having a c-section for my first and wanting to try to have a natural vbac this time round. If anyone could help recommend or share their experiences with both Dr's it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brooke

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brookewalsham View Post
    Hi,

I also am trying to decide between Dr Mulroy or Dr Perkovic with my second child after having a c-section for my first and wanting to try to have a natural vbac this time round. If anyone could help recommend or share their experiences with both Dr's it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brooke
    Hi Brooke,
    I too am a Brooke
    Have you rung both of these drs and asked the office if they will support you with a VBAC?
    I know it shouldnt come down to it but Mulroys fees were a fair bit more too.... the one yo have to pay at about the 20-24 weeks, hers were $700 more than Dr Wu's.
    Hope this info helps
    Brooke

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend is using Dr Wu and she wanted a vbac, he was very supportive but would only book her in at King Edwards. However if she went elective C section then she could go to Mercy. She tossed up the risks, how far away she lives etc and ended up booking C Section. But it's nice to know that practice is very happy for vbac if it's safe for you