+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Worst places and time to...

I had two weeks off going to the gym and I absolutely killed myself training legs on Wed and Chest on thursday. I woke up this morning with severe delayed onset of muscle soreness to the point I can barely walk or bend over.

I also woke up this morning with gastro... OMG! When you need to run to the toilet to do whatever you got to do with gastro let me tell you it's not pleasant or easy when you can't walk or move. Not cool.

Got me thinking though where is the worst place/time people have had gastro. I remember my boss telling me he had a new girlfriend and they were catching an international flight. Needless to say she wasn't his gf after that bout of gastro lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner was working as a mobile car cleaner at one stage and had gastro the day before and thought he was fine to work the next day but ended up making a mess in a very nice mercedes he was cleaning. I was sad he got fired but couldnt stop laughing

Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffykitty View Post
    My partner was working as a mobile car cleaner at one stage and had gastro the day before and thought he was fine to work the next day but ended up making a mess in a very nice mercedes he was cleaning. I was sad he got fired but couldnt stop laughing

Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    HAHAHAHAHA... Omg I love I good 'got gastro' story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    I had two weeks off going to the gym and I absolutely killed myself training legs on Wed and Chest on thursday. I woke up this morning with severe delayed onset of muscle soreness to the point I can barely walk or bend over.

I also woke up this morning with gastro... OMG! When you need to run to the toilet to do whatever you got to do with gastro let me tell you it's not pleasant or easy when you can't walk or move. Not cool.

Got me thinking though where is the worst place/time people have had gastro. I remember my boss telling me he had a new girlfriend and they were catching an international flight. Needless to say she wasn't his gf after that bout of gastro lol.
    Lucky for his girlfriend he dumped her if hes that shallow that a bout of gastro scared him off. Imagine if they had continued and she got pregnant? He did her a favor.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (25-10-2013),blissfulfairy  (25-10-2013),Curby  (25-10-2013),Gandalf  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My sister and her friend went to Nepal and we're trekking up the Himalayas and her friend had gastro all the way up. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

He left her cause she had gastro? ( sorry thought I missed something here...?).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ck2b View Post
    He left her cause she had gastro? ( sorry thought I missed something here...?).

I thought he had gastro and ditched him but now I'm not sure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    I thought he had gastro and ditched him but now I'm not sure.
    Mmm me neither!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was 27 weeks pregnant and MIL decided it would be a good idea to stay in a small log cabin whilst visiting her on holidays. We'd flown Perth to Melb to visit that day. The toilet was next to her and her partners bedroom and the gastro hit just after we all went to bed. I made soo many trips to the bathroom! Was fairly noisy... Luckily they said nothing in the morning but was soo embarrassed!! Needless to say I will not be eating qantas food again anytime soon!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CatesBean For This Useful Post:

Trusty Chords  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I just remembered that scene from bridesmaids. Lol, could it get any worse!!