+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is it true, once you have 2, the 3rds a Breeze??

Well DH and I have been TTC #3 for 4months, and we had finally put it on the back burner and after 2 and a but yrs I decided to go back to work.

ANYWAYS, peed for the 5th time in 5hrs, had indigestion... And on a whim, thought wouldn't it be funny if....

Bfp

Soooo, after the initial shock, I was excited...then petrified...then excited...then thought I was mad..... Then excited hahaha

I was quite happy with our two, ds 1yr and dd 2yr. When this bub is due dd will be 34m and ds will be 21m.... So it'll be 3 under 3!!
    DH is over the moon, he wants 6 kids, and loves it when I'm preggers.

BUT, I am absolutely packing it when it comes to having 3 under 3! How on earth am I gonna go shopping, or do anything really?! I was all keen for a Bfp, but now it's happen, I'm a little overwhelmed!

SO, my qs is, how did/do you cope with 3 littlies??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Its not as hard as I thought it would be although I have bigger age gaps (5, 3 and 4 months)

Its hectic at times especially when I have to do school runs etc and my DS3 has had some health issues and severe reflux too.

Sometimes I do think "jeez it used to all be so easy!" But despite that, I still wouldnt change it.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

kezty  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing

Totally in love with our two beautiful little girls.
    Feb 2011 and May 2013

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've found going from 2 to 3 fairly easy. You've just got to be a little more organised . I've got a 3-1/2 year old, 18 month old and a four week old. My biggest problems lie with my 3 yo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GrabbyCrabby For This Useful Post:

kezty  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GrabbyCrabby, how do you go about doing shopping etc?? Do you use a carrier??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not that hard, you adapt pretty easy and I think close gaps are great!

Sent from my LT15i using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseBetweenTheThorns For This Useful Post:

kezty  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its easier than expected, although I have a dd,8yrs, ds1 22mths, and ds2 7 mths. The worst really is dinner/bath time. Being organised makes things a lot easier too. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niki24 For This Useful Post:

kezty  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabbyCrabby View Post
    I've found going from 2 to 3 fairly easy. You've just got to be a little more organised . I've got a 3-1/2 year old, 18 month old and a four week old. My biggest problems lie with my 3 yo.
    These will be my age gaps exactly! I'm really looking forward to having our family complete.

Not that I know yet but as pp mentioned I think being organised is the key. Ill also be doing a lot of baby wearing to keep up with the others I think.
    Congratulations!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tazzy For This Useful Post:

kezty  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found going from two to three pretty easy. Mine were 23 months and three months shy of four when she was born. To go shopping I would go to Coles where they have the trolleys with the lay down bit for the baby and the toddler sits next to that so DS and DD2 were always put in there and then if DD1 was being a real terror she could sit/stand in the actual trolley bit. At any other shop I would get a baby trolley for DD2 and DS would go in the trolley part and DD1 would have to walk. I had a pram with a toddler seat for other outings so that took care of DD2 and DS and again DD1 walked. You could have a skateboard attachment if you needed it to.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TableDancer For This Useful Post:

kezty  (25-10-2013)