+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gold Coast Young Mummy Seeks Trainee Doula/Midwife!

Hi ladies, Students & Doula!

My name is Lisa and I live on the Gold Coast. I am seeking a student/trainee midwife or Doula who would like to assist me every step of the way in my second pregnancy. I already have a 3 year old daughter and have just found out I am expecting my second! Unfortunately I suffered severe pre-natal and post natal depression with my little lady and had a very lonely and sad pregnancy first time round, and really hope and want to have a more pleasant and happy second time! I am British and have been in Australia 5 years, therefore have no family here. My husband is amazing however works long hours and I would love someone to help me as guide me and support me throughout, so I would love a Doula. I would love to be someones (anyone's) guinea pig and if anyone can help I would be ever so grateful. I live in Benowa and will be giving birth at the new GCUH.

If anyone can help please let me know thank you so much xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa if you have not already found a student I am a second year student midwife and would love to follow your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa,

If you haven't found anyone yet I'm a 1st year Student Midwife with Griffith University. If you'd like, head on over to my FB page https://www.facebook.com/sophierussellstudentmidwife or PM me here

Similar Threads

1. I need a student doula/midwife - Gold Coast - Sep 13
    By bindi13 in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 20:52
  2. Young mum seeking trainee doula/midwife on the gold coast...
    By RoundTwoLisaLou in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-03-2013, 14:32
  3. Gold Coast trainee doula wanted asap!
    By gcmumma in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-11-2012, 08:41