+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Yes I always used to arrive early even if it meant I was waiting around for ages!
    Then would you sit there wondering if 15 mins was to early to go in? 10 mins? 5 mins? Would it be awkward to arrive before the specified time? What if you end up being a minute late, would that look bad?..lol.
    Sucks being a highly anxious individual sometimes.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (23-10-2013),Purple Lily  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope, always 10-15 early, I feel very anxious when I have to be somewhere, I need to make sure we are there with plenty of time to spare. DH's sisters are always running late and it drives me up the wall. And they don't even have kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    I'm occ late - never when I'm alone with the kids... Only ever late when Dh is around.

Sigh. I can get the kids ready on time but not Dh.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This is us too. He always leaves getting himself ready to the last minute so then can't help with anything else. Even if I'm organised the kids will suddenly decide they want daddy to do something rather than me and its game on.

On my own or with the kids we are hardly ever late and if we are it's only by minutes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Yes and yes. Because she IS The reason we are late most of the time. Very rarely its because of me. Dh make me late just as much as dd does too. He is pretty slack with the time concept.

Yep this is us too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    No. Rarely. I hate it when people are regularly late. When I'm late I use a real reason.

Same here. I think it's the height of rudeness to be late to meet someone, like your time is more important than theirs? I get fired up about lateness. My dh is always at least 15 mins late for things and doesn't understand why I get sooo angry at him about it. I think being late is selfish. I'm very very strict as a school teacher about arriving To lesson late. Of course there are reasonable exceptions such as a traffic block or car breakdown but these aren't common occurrences. Consistent lateness is just rude rude rude and although I only have one child I've never been late because of him.

Oh man, I could rant about this for ages! Phew!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funnels For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (23-10-2013),tatia&shura  (24-10-2013)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im always really early (sometimes i end up hanging around for 30 mins waiting cause im so early)

Being late gives me anxiety

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm usually ridiculously early or 5-10 minutes late.. I don't know how I do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    This is us too. He always leaves getting himself ready to the last minute so then can't help with anything else. Even if I'm organised the kids will suddenly decide they want daddy to do something rather than me and its game on.

On my own or with the kids we are hardly ever late and if we are it's only by minutes.
    Me too!!! It drives me crazy because I'm usually a little early when its just me and my girl!

Sent from my C22 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am never late . I hate people being late especially people with no kids... If I can get it together why can't you?????? Makes me so mad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am rarely late but when I am it usually is a child related problem. Someone has lost their shoe, someone has thrown up or is sick, someone forgot something and we had to go back for it, poo explosion, a autistic meltdown or could be we are just having one of those days.

I don't mind people being moderately late say 10 -20 mins. I have people in my life that are always late so I tell them to be 30 mins earlier that way they are only 10 or 20 mins late.

I think having so many kids has given me he patience and the understanding that sometimes things just happen.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

snowqu33n  (24-10-2013)