+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Me too. I have 4 kids and am rarely late. I spent 20 years in a profession that required punctuality so I struggle with people who are regularly late. Luckily DH is the same.
    I started this thread because I saw a mummy "late pass" on fb. I commented that I have 3 kids and that I'm never late, that unless there are issues with your child then I don't get why people are always late, and I got flamed a bit

But I seriously hate being late.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never used to be but since DD2 was born 6 weeks ago I always seem to be late definitely not intentional!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have 3 kids and only on very rare occasions am I late. I know how long beforehand I have to start getting things ready before I have to leave so that I am on time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I can see how having kids can make you late. DD1 had an early start at school today and we were making good time with everyone in the car when I noticed DD2 had no shoes on (despite being told 6 times to put her shoes on) and DS didn't have his seat belt done up. Neither are big things in the scheme of life but suddenly we're running late. I hate it.

My oldest has her head in the clouds so we're sometimes running late because of her. I hate having to hassle the kids all the time to get out the door.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Miados2007  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im generally early and have to find something to do so I'm not too early... I drive around pointlessly a lot waiting to be on time... Hehe I have 3 boys. My parents are always late, it drives me insane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a mum who has a child in my DD2's dance class who is late. Every. Week. It is very disruptive to the class.

This mum doesn't have a job or any younger children to hold her up. No reason at all really. Very irritating.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Nope Im pretty much always on time give or take a few minutes. I don't know why but ever since I was young Ive had this fear of being late. I used to freak out if I was late for school like almost in tears, even in highschool lol I dont mind if other people are late as long as they let me know they are running late.
    I use to be like that. I would always be about 30 mins early to anything and would have to sit around bored waiting.

These days I'm usually running late. DS2 is usually the reason why.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I use to be like that. I would always be about 30 mins early to anything and would have to sit around bored waiting.

These days I'm usually running late. DS2 is usually the reason why.

Yes I always used to arrive early even if it meant I was waiting around for ages!

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was always late until i had bubba and now im always early cos i get ready so early cos it takes forever to get bub ready and happy lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    No I'm fairly punctual. DP is often running late and it drives me crazy. If the kids aren't ready when it's time to go I just bundle them up and take them anyway. This is will probably p*ss some people off, but I can't see how 'the kids' can make you late. When it's time to go you just go, unless there's like an epic pooplosion or something. The main thing that makes me late is unforeseen traffic issues which is sort of out of my control.
    I breastfeed. If dd sees me naked she screams for boob and when she wants boob nothing stops her so I have to lay on the bed feeding her for the longest time.

She takes her clothes and nappy off or looses my shoes (she finds and wears them no matter what I do)

There are always heaps of reasons whay dd makes me late. And yeah you're right your post did p1ss me off.

Before dd I was always on time, early even. Im not always late but am a fair whack of the time. Shesh when the toddler grab and hides something you need for going out.