+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    Thanks for your responses. I wasn't expecting her not to eat, just wasn't sure if they usually bring their own food/cook from cupboards or whatever. Thanks again all :-)
    I have babysat lots and people do it differently- some leave money for a pizza, some say make something from the pantry, some leave food out. I once had a friend babysit and I left her a pizza and a family size block of chocolate, and she texted me halfway throug the night to say to NEVER do that again because she'd eaten the whole thing, lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    my families I babysit for would usually leave me money or tell me to help myself to whatever they had some would have containers in fridge which she said I was welcome to eat etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    I Baby sit one to two nights a week for the same family. I work my day job from 8-4 and then drive straight there and usually don't get home before 11pm. Some times they will specifically buy me or make me dinner but if they forgot or don't have time ill just make toast or noodles or whatever is in the cupboard. I;m happy to just have some toast when i get hungry, i couldn't not eat form lunch time until 11pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I've never expected food to be left out, if I don't know the people well or haven't met them at all I usually eat before I go and then when I get home if I'm hungry.
    It would be nice but I've never expected it, I treat it like a job, do what needs to be done then worry about food later Lol.

It would be nice though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I babysat when I was younger and was always welcome to whatever was in the pantry.