+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Im just wondering what type of a man he is if she feels she MUST go to this much effort to give HIM a son. Not for her but for HIM. Makes me wonder if he is threatening to leave if she doesn't give him a son. or something

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yep I thought this, it seems she's pushing the blame onto him for the decision?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both her & her husband are revolting. I would not be calling anyone who thought that terminating a pregnancy based on gender was okay a friend.

It is absolutely disgusting & I wish I could unread this thread. If I knew anyone who was talking about this I would have absolutely nothing nice or supportive to say, I would be telling them how feral & undeserving they are in some very colorful words.

Children are a privilege not a right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Im just wondering what type of a man he is if she feels she MUST go to this much effort to give HIM a son. Not for her but for HIM. Makes me wonder if he is threatening to leave if she doesn't give him a son. or something

Maybe he needs a biology lesson if that is the case, given that he is the one pumping out the X sperm! I wonder how many times they would be willing to go through with the termination? Given he has 6 girls...maybe he is only making X sperm? I could easily see this destroying their marriage. Very very sad indeed. A healthy baby is a gift.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loumia View Post
    She said she doesnt need a doctors involvement as the test kit is sent to her in the mail & that you dont need a doctors referral to visit 'the clinic' it seems shes got it all worked out -
    Is there any state in Australia that doesn't require a Dr referral for a termination? I done think your friend has researched this great place of hers very well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can they afford to do gender selection via IVF in another country? Not sure on the price but I know it's not illegal in many countries.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whats more concerning is if this dna test is wrong and it ends up being a girl after all is this baby going to be resented? Treated like a mistake? I dont even know the legalities of late abortion can you even have one at 20 weeks when most of us find out the sex if its confirmed then this home kit dna test was wrong? Or does a late term abortion only occur for medical reasons.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is disgusting. I've heard of some stories in my lifetime but this one takes the cake. Some people really don't look at the big picture of life. They should be overjoyed with having beautiful healthy normal daughters. I understand the yearning to have a particular gender (as I have 2 gorgeous boys) but at the end of the day you should be so incredibly grateful to be given the gift of life when so many others struggle to have that opportunity (or are faced with children who have sickness or other issues).

I'm horrified by what This couple are planning.. Makes me feel sick tbh.
    Last edited by MummaJez; 23-10-2013 at 23:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't read the other replies but I think this is just really awful. If it were my friend I don't think I'd be able to support them. Sorry but its just really not right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=loumia;7511867] she said they are willing to do this a couple of times before they 'give up'

This is just horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleetwood View Post
    So awful.

If gender is so important to them then I think they've really lost the meaning and beauty of what a gift children are. Gender is so insignificant anyway. What if he's not a 'boyish' boy? Will they be disappointed? Geez Louise
    Yes, this exactly. What if the boy is quite feminine? Are they going to disappointed with what they have essentially 'ordered'. Ugh.