+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bub will only be a few weeks old at xmas so nothing very exciting
    Probably some clothes (we dont know the gender so good excuse). If its a girl I would love to get her a cabbage patch kid - I want go buy her first one as it was my fav toy growing up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I honestly haven't organised a single item and just started thinking about it last night.

I think it's going to be a tough one. DD will be 8.5 and is kind of over toys... but not quite into the teenage stuff yet either.

I'm thinking - a few 3DS games. A Moshi Monsters voucher thing. A voucher for Australia Zoo and maybe an animal experience there. Some clothes. Some books. Some of those "logic," game puzzle things.

That's probably about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This year I have been buying stuff all year long and only just realised how overboard I've gone...DD has never had a Christmas like this before...

5 x big Lalaloopsy's
    1 x Limited edition Lalaloopsy
    I don't know how many small one...
    Lalaloopsy Play House/Roller coaster thing
    Littlest Pet Shop Tree House
    Some single Littlest Pet Shop pets (I don't remember how many...)
    Connect Four
    Monopoly
    Batman DVD (the 90's cartoon)
    Wizard of Oz DVD
    A whole pile of books

In all fairness, she is so overdue for a massive toy overhaul and I've been giving away/selling and decluttering like crazy so she only has her current and Christmas Lalaloopsy/LPS sets...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are trying to avoid toys this year. DD1 will get a bike off Santa, not sure what big present to get DD2. We will probably buy them a new trampoline to share, but give it to them early - DH and I are way too old to be sitting up all hours Xmas Eve putting stuff together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tootiredtosleep View Post
    We are trying to avoid toys this year. DD1 will get a bike off Santa, not sure what big present to get DD2. We will probably buy them a new trampoline to share, but give it to them early - DH and I are way too old to be sitting up all hours Xmas Eve putting stuff together.
    I remember the year my cousin bought her kids a big tramp for Christmas. I knew that's what was on the list & when I spoke to her Christmas day, her & her hubby finally got to bed at some ridiculous hour like 2am after putting the whole thing together in near darkness

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to michellek For This Useful Post:

tootiredtosleep  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    I remember the year my cousin bought her kids a big tramp for Christmas. I knew that's what was on the list & when I spoke to her Christmas day, her & her hubby finally got to bed at some ridiculous hour like 2am after putting the whole thing together in near darkness

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ill have my dad (done quite a few trampolines), bro, df, sil and mum here too. Maybe even another bro. They can put our trampoline up, ill prepare inside and do the santa sack

Last year my dad put together ds' quad bike from santa ... Thank goodness he did! It took him forever and he is a real hands on diy man

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 24-10-2013 at 17:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are thinking of getting dd almost 3yo a trampoline or a balance bike. Also a new bag, peppa pig book, a DVD, a tea set, pyjamas, extra pieces for her train set, a pair of shoes and her first undies for toilet training (Father Christmas will be encouraging this )

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember when my brothers and I got a trampoline for Christmas, my parents (Santa) had put a note on the Christmas tree with string that we had to follow outside that lead us to the put together trampoline. We were sooo excited!! Was the best Christmas present.

My baby will be 4 months at Christmas time, we have got her a gold baby bracelet and have to get it engraved. Will also get her some toys and clothes.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I gotta get cracking! So far I've bought dd2 a Lego friends house, dd1 will get a ballet outfit and maybe a couple of other small things each.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Ds will be 3 months he is getting a Sophie Girrafe and most likely some books, clothes, toys

♥ me & he = ds 17/9/13 ♥