+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DS 12 - Laptop and iTunes cards and MGP Scooter
    Ds 5 - Disney Infinity game and characters, new scooter and soccer set, some Transformer guys and some XBOX games.. Oh and a Despicable Me 2 Fart Blaster! lol
    DD 3 - Disney Princess Dollhouse (got it on special from $200 to $50!! Yay!) Vanellope doll, Boo doll, some Dora stuff that i won, MLP stuff.. New scooter and lots of dress up stuff!
    DS 8 months - I won him one of those one touch smart trikes, he's getting some musical playset and a Little People Roller coaster thing.

There is more stashed away from comps that I don't remember. Have only spent around $250 on ALL of this stuff..

Have half a trailer to donate to the Wishing Tree too. Love my hobby so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so stuck. My Youngest (3) is a real girly girl so have bought her some dress ups and beautifull dresses but have no idea what else. My eldest (8) I have no idea at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post
    DS 12 - Laptop and iTunes cards and MGP Scooter
    Ds 5 - Disney Infinity game and characters, new scooter and soccer set, some Transformer guys and some XBOX games.. Oh and a Despicable Me 2 Fart Blaster! lol
    DD 3 - Disney Princess Dollhouse (got it on special from $200 to $50!! Yay!) Vanellope doll, Boo doll, some Dora stuff that i won, MLP stuff.. New scooter and lots of dress up stuff!
    DS 8 months - I won him one of those one touch smart trikes, he's getting some musical playset and a Little People Roller coaster thing.

There is more stashed away from comps that I don't remember. Have only spent around $250 on ALL of this stuff..

Have half a trailer to donate to the Wishing Tree too. Love my hobby so much!
    Wow that's amazing, what is your hobby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is 4. He will be getting a new bike, a new scooter, a thomas train set & a leap frog pro ipad thing with a couple of games

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DS- a luggage set. He has outgrown the madagasca one brought for him some 7 yrs ago (got a lot of use out of it though), Lion King tickets, horse riding voucher, and a scooter as well as some little stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have no idea DS announced last night that he's asking Santa for an xbox and an iPad mini. Lol. Not a chance, buster.

I saw a really cool sprinkler water play thingy that would be great in the backyard this summer so I might get that as a joint present. DD is SO hard to buy for, I literally have no ideas for her. DS loves Lego so there's always that to fall back on for him. Will be reading this thread and taking notes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We are moving over 300km away 3 days before christmas this year so it will be a fairly low key Christmas I think.. So far I have a big trampoline on layby for dd & ds (almost 4 yrs & 6) which will get delivered before we move and then just put on the truck with everything else, and set up Xmas eve.. Will be fun with unpacking and setting up house ugh. They will probably only get a couple of smaller items each, I will be watching this thread for ideas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A thomas the tank engine table from Santa

A woody and buzz lightyear, 1 for each child

Maybe a trampoline. Dunno yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They each have laptops and iPods so this year for christmas we got them an iPad mini each. We told them its in combination with their birthday presents. Fair enough, those things aren't cheap.
    I can see next year they will be asking for an iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eco Goddess View Post
    I have become slightly addicted to online sales and have bought a few things to put away for Xmas...

DS (3.5) is getting a wooden cash register,books, some clothes and I am hoping to enlist DFs help to build him a mud/outdoor kitchen out of recycled materials (I hate the plastic kitchens and a wooden pre made one is so expensive that I would be precious about it getting wet or dirty!)

DD (6mths) I am stuck! For DS at that age we Made him a hammock swing for the front deck, but she can use that one! Any ideas...keeping in mind I'm not a fan of pink or "characters" help!!
    Outdoor water play stuff? DDwas 9 mths her first Christmas, we got her a water play table, some boats and containers. Kids still use it regularly!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app