+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenKaks View Post
    This reminds me of preggy brain/baby brain

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I am utd. Lol. This happened last week. I was in a complete panic for about 30 seconds. I had no idea how I was going to pay for a weeks worth of groceries and in the back of my head im thinking about the mission involved of coming back with cash and having to start the shopping all over again. Your mind certainly goes racing. I was so happy when she pointed out I was trying to swipe a rewards card.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

QueenKaks  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Miados2007 View Post
    That awkward moment when your spinning out at the checkouts as your card isnt swiping and the chick kindly informs you that you myer one card cant be used in coles

I used to work on the check outs at Coles and this used to happen all the time! Mostly people trying to pay with a fly buys card. I used to feel awkward having to tell the person that they have the wrong card lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Miados2007  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used to feel for people when they would come into work at the Kodak shop I worked at and said their film just seems to keep going .... There was no film in the camera and they missed all those shots they thought they were taking

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG... The worst! I used to work at Telstra & I used one of the girls from works SIM card to activate a new iPhone... Some how it linked her iTunes & iMessage to the customers phone...

Later that night I sent her a photo of me in a dress that I was thinking of wearing to Melbourne cup asking what she thought... The iMessage was sent to the customers phone (who was a guy)...

I got an abusive phone call from his girlfriend asking how I got her bfs number.... Most awkward thing ever! I had to tell her what had happened & give them a tutorial on how to reset it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In my DS preschool there is a little girl who basically wants to be a boy. She's seems a lot like Angelina Jolie little girl. Wears boys clothes, short boy cut hair. Her mum told me she wants to be called Lucas. Anyway three times now I have referred to her as your son, and I know she's not a boy! The mums fine with it saying ' I don't blame you for thinking she's a boy' but three times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A new chef started at work..he was delicious. ..Anyway I was standing in the front bar saying how lovely he was etc and he was standing behind me..oh the shame...I couldn't even pretend I wasnt talking about him....so embarrassed. ..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to meljemillie For This Useful Post:

Theboys&me  (23-10-2013)