+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    Or an angry wife demanding "WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SHOWING MY HUSBAND PICTURES OF YOUR SEMI NAKED BODY?"
    Haha ... Thankfully I know his wife quite well - she helps in my class each week. She'll have a good chuckle. It's actually the second time I've embarrassed myself I'm front of him. He's a police officer and I had a very drunken yarn to him while he was on duty one night... His wife wouldn't let me live it down either - haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha ... These posts are making me giggle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD1 loves using our iPhones and is pretty handy on them. One day we were at a BBQ for DHs work and she was playing on his phone. Walked in on her showing DHs workmates photos.... One of which may have included my boobs.

One day at work I received an email from one of my bosses being a massive douche. I forwarded it to one of my workmates b!tching him out, was months worth of built up anger and I really got into it.
    But turns out I hit reply rather than forward luckily I'd already quit at this point and was just working out my notice period!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS1 loudly asks if the checkout operator is a boy or a girl and I can't work it out myself.

Reply saying its rude to talk about people and he just keeps saying 'but why mummy? Is it a boy or girl? Mummy, why won't you tell me?'

Everyone in the line was looking at me for an answer too!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grumpybump For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (23-10-2013),Jakois  (23-10-2013),Jellyfishie  (23-10-2013),Mod-Degrassi  (23-10-2013),Mod-Nomsie  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That is so funny, totally awkward! How embarrassing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have taught ds what 'boobs' are as I wil be bf his sibling in a few weeks. A couple of weeks later I was sitting in my parents kitchen and ds pulled my shirt down flashing my breasts to my dad yelling 'Boobs! Boobs! Boobs!'
    Both my dad and I were absolutely mortified!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD Mumma For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (23-10-2013),IncyWincy  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I will share one of my awkward moments to make you feel better!
    A few years ago DH had a picture of my boobs as the screensaver on his phone. One night we were robbed and his phone was one of the things stolen. The police ended up finding the guys that broke in and got our stuff back. I was embarrassed enough when I found out that it was 2 15 year old boys who stole it and would have seen my photo, but then when I collected the stuff from the police station the rather hot detective turned on the phone to make sure it still worked....awkward when he looked at the screensaver then straight at my chest...
    I then had to take the phone to a phone shop to get a charger for it as it was an odd model. Phone guy finds the charger and says he will just check it works...turns phone on...awkward again! Although he did say my DH was a lucky man lol.
    Needless to say, DH's screensaver is now a nice innocent picture!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (23-10-2013),Purple Lily  (23-10-2013)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That awkward moment whej you first move in with you boyfriend and his mother, you hear her leave and have really really loud sex, when its over you hear movement down stairs to find mother in law had missed her train and came back home and heard it all.

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (23-10-2013),IncyWincy  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That awkward moment when your spinning out at the checkouts as your card isnt swiping and the chick kindly informs you that you myer one card cant be used in coles

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miados2007 View Post
    That awkward moment when your spinning out at the checkouts as your card isnt swiping and the chick kindly informs you that you myer one card cant be used in coles

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This reminds me of preggy brain/baby brain

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app