+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I had my gp appointment on Friday and she estimated 6 July but the apps I'm using say the 3rd

Where is everyone from? I'm in Melbourne right now but will be living in Adelaide when the birth comes along
    Im from Melbourne too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I'm a first timer too. I'm from the Gold Coast and am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I'm due on 5 July. I have my first beta BT tomorrow and am so nervous. I too am petrified of m/c.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Congrats to everyone. I am also 4 weeks preg with #2. Been trying for 3 years, so very excited its finally happened. It is normal to be concerned for m/c. I was with my first and I am with this one. It is important not to stress urself out to much though, wont do u or your bub any good. Just relax and enjoy the miracle growin inside you. Goodluck everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there,

I am also a first timer.
    i am about 8 weeks now.

i am from Sydney.

The wait for the scan feels like a life time away

good luck girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there, I'm a first timer too, 7w 5 days atm, and I have never been so stressed as I was when waiting for blood tests to come back.
    If you can, ask for a dating scan, it will give you a chance to see your little bundle's heart beating away after 6 weeks along. for me that's been the moment I took one giant breath and started to relax.
    Try to disctract yourself, know you can't change any outcome and do your best to let the BFP reality sink in
    Good luck hun, I hope the next 8 months are smooth sailing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm from Melbourne and Due 10th June- cant wait to get to 12 weeks!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I'm from Sydney and also a first timer. totally understand the anxiety new mummies-to-be are going through. I was absolutely amazed to see heartbeats at 6 weeks and even more so to see baby moving around at 12th week scan (days back). These meetings with baby reminds me of how the morning sickness/nausea ness/worrying is all worth it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also a first time mum, and though I'm really excited I'm also kinda overwhelmed and nervous just as you other mother's have mentioned. It feels like this baby has taken my body hostage, and I just can't think straight anymore, I'm tearful, or anxious over things that I know aren't rational and am struggling to navigate my mood swings. I'm also nervous about sharing the news and have asked my DP for a few weeks to try to process the amount of change, and the changes still to come. I know that excited friends and family will want to share every moment of my journey and that this means every conversation following an announcement will centre around the baby. I'm only six weeks and it's only been a week since I got my BFP. Is it wrong to feel this way, or want to wait till after the dating scan to let go of my privacy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Me too and have to force myself to open my eyes and look at the toilet paper to confirm there is no blood!!
    This is me too! I'm so keen to get through the 1st trimester and get into the 'safe zone'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I'm a first timer too, kind of scared! It's nice to read threads like this. I hope everyone is doing okay today!

MamaJay, I can empathise. I'm currently 6w3d and don't want to tell friends/family yet. I'm finding mood swings almost impossible to deal with - I'm moody as is but this is baaad!

I don't think it's wrong for you to feel this way - I think it's perfectly reasonable and am doing the same thing. I had to tell my management at work so they cut me some slack for taking time off for tests/scans etc.
    Good luck to you and I think it's super normal that you want to hang on to your privacy for a bit longer