+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile 4wks First time Mum!

Hey ladies, just looking for some other mummy's to talk to/get advice from. This is my first pregnancy so I'm a little overwhelmed and nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations!
    Is there something in particular you're looking for advice on yet?
    If you just want to chat, the due in groups are very friendly, lots of people going through the same symptoms, excitement, nervousness...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by deku View Post
    Congratulations!
    Is there something in particular you're looking for advice on yet?
    If you just want to chat, the due in groups are very friendly, lots of people going through the same symptoms, excitement, nervousness...
    Thankyou! I'm just really worried about miscarriage at the moment, this is my first pregnancy.
    Thanks, I'll check them out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sttimemumma13 View Post
    Thankyou! I'm just really worried about miscarriage at the moment, this is my first pregnancy.
    Thanks, I'll check them out
    Hi I am 4+1 and also a first timer, when are you due? Come any join the June due in group!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 4+4 first timer also. I'm due July 2nd. Its my little IVF miracle. Totally understand what you mean by stressing over miscarriage. I got to the loo repeatedly during the day to check for any bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubby2010 View Post
    I'm 4+4 first timer also. I'm due July 2nd. Its my little IVF miracle. Totally understand what you mean by stressing over miscarriage. I got to the loo repeatedly during the day to check for any bleeding.
    Me too and have to force myself to open my eyes and look at the toilet paper to confirm there is no blood!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubby2010 View Post
    Me too, am a first timer and due on the 2nd July!

Agree with the stress about miscarriage, I am actuly looking forward to Monday and going to work to distract myself as I have had just too much thinking analysing time today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea Cup View Post
    Me too, am a first timer and due on the 2nd July!

Agree with the stress about miscarriage, I am actuly looking forward to Monday and going to work to distract myself as I have had just too much thinking analysing time today.
    Oh cool! Same due date....race you to the birthing suite ;-) lol. I'm staying very busy to keep myself occupied. I'm on night duty this weekend. OMG pregnancy and night duty do not work. Was SO TIRED! I don't normally struggle but I could barely keep my eyes open. Fell asleep in the tearoom during my break and woke up an hour later. Lucky we had no resus patients hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Hi I am 4+1 and also a first timer, when are you due? Come any join the June due in group!
    Im due July 1st what about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my gp appointment on Friday and she estimated 6 July but the apps I'm using say the 3rd

Where is everyone from? I'm in Melbourne right now but will be living in Adelaide when the birth comes along