Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd also love a new mug - lame lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DH has ordered me a blender from Chrisco for Christmas. Might also be getting either a DVD or two that I've asked for, or an item of clothing or some wraps for our baby due next June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A new 3ds xl with the paper mario game that comes out on it. So pretty excited. =D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    I really don't want anything. My house is too cluttered and I don't have room for anything more. What I'd really like is someone to come and de-clutter my house for me!

Last year I asked for "help" instead of gifts. It wasn't really successful as I still received gifts that I didn't have room for, and the "help" never really eventuated...
    Oh I love love love de-cluttering!!! I would love to start a business called De-clutter bug

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    I am getting myself 2 nights at a hotel plus all of breaking bad dvds. Granted i have to wait til after christmas as cant afford it before hand and it will be thank you for working ypur backside off at work with little thanks from anyone(residents and family as working all through the christmas/new year period)

Other than that, not expecting anything as dad cant afford anything, mum isnt talking to me, my sister is take take take and nobody will take DSA shopping for me to even get me something tiny. But thats ok, i will be happy to see DS open his presents.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I've taken my boys shopping before ... Told them they could pick something and I wouldn't look (mind you my eldest is 5) ... He was sooooo cute giggling and hiding it behind his back. We went to the self serve and he scanned it and bagged it then I paid for it. When we got home he hid it in his bedroom and grabbed some paper a d sticky tape. Was all a very lovely experience watching his excitement ... Could that work for you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Whatever DD makes me at school, and whatever small gift she buys with the $20 I'll give her. Probably money from mum. That's it.

I don't really bother with gifts for myself as an adult. If it's something I can afford (and therefore something someone can afford to get me as a gift...) I've already purchased it anyway. Gifts given to me are generally given to me purely so DD can feel like she's giving me something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wait! Whaaaat. The mum's get Christmas pressies too?!

I'm totally happy with home made things, but if I can dream... an engagement ring would be lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Oh I love love love de-cluttering!!! I would love to start a business called De-clutter bug
    Oh oh oh! Great idea!
    My address is..... see you tomorrow? Lol

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    This sounds really corny, but im happy just seeing ds' excitement.... And others too as they open their gifts.

I actually hate receiving gifts :/ I know I'm difficult to buy for! Poor df..I've told him no more jewelry, as I don't go out so don't wear it much....I have no interests... My birthday this year I got ramikens (that i asked for) and df done a great job trying.... But he brought me a paperweight desk clock (with a gorgeous poem about dreams on it).... But.... I don't have a desk??? so its sitting next to the printer...

Although I don't have any perfumes I like (gifts from family friends) so might tell df to get me one I found the other day that I actually do like! The ones I have are florally flowery soapy smelling.... And even my soap doesn't smells like that, I love fruit/sweet scents!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 24-10-2013 at 15:59.