+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The last time I think I was within my healthy BMI I was probably my unhealthiest. I partied really hard, smoked a lot of cigarettes and lived off scraps basically because I spent all my money on clothes. That was before I got pregnant and I was 65kg. When I stopped partying, smoking and started eating food I was about 112kg after I had my first.

When my daughter was one I started a shake diet and within 6 months had dropped to about I think 69kg. I was wearing size 10 all over like I was when I was pre baby even size 10 pants. I had developed a pretty intense eating disorder by the time I was pregnant with my second and was exercising 2 hours daily and eating 800 calories a day up until I started endangering my unborn child's life. I quit gym and started eating and was at about 80kg after I had him.

I then had another child and after him went up to about 115kg and I was absolutely miserable. All my injuries flared up, I struggled with minor tasks and so I started training and eating well again last year. I dropped down to 76kg but now am hovering around 80 give or take. I do a lot of heavy weight training and for the first time in my life I have some sort of curves but my body is completely different.

I accept my body now is pretty close to how I'm naturally built and while I don't fit into BMI and am considered overweight I no longer chase that as an ideal. I think I am the fittest, healthiest and my body is in the best shape at this weight even though I'm considered over weight.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience Belmont View Post
    You look amazing! How did you loose the weight?
    Thanks

I had gastric sleeve surgery and did a lot of personal training to help try and avoid loose skin.

I could still drop another size... But the last bit is a stubborn phucker

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post
    I used mydr.com.au

BMI - 20 healthy range.
    Weight - 55kg
    Height - 167cm
    Pants - normally an 8, sometimes 10
    Tops - 8 to 10

I put a couple of kilos on over the last few months. I feel most comfortable when I'm about 50-52kgs, but according to the calculator that put me in the underweight category. I disagree though.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I'm the exact same as you. I'm trying to get down to 50kg currently as I always was happy with my weight when I was there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to F&A For This Useful Post:

dancingchipmunk  (22-10-2013)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm 166cm and 63kg so a bmi of 22.5 and I wear anything from a size 8-12.

Before I lost weight I was 70kg plus and between a size 10-14. at 70kg I has a bmi of 25.4, so just overweight according to bmi, but I was most definitely an unhealthy weight for me. I could definitely do with being a bit healthier now, but I don't want to lose any more weight (a girl's gotta have SOME hips and boob!) so am actively trying to maintain.

Bugger I hit send before posting a pic, and now it won't let me add one.
    Last edited by FearlessLeader; 22-10-2013 at 20:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone is soooo different it is really interesting to read.

I am BMI 23 and I am 63kg and 165 cm size ten tops and ten to twelve bottoms depending on where I shop

I am in the process of losing weight, my goal weight is 56kg which will still be in my healthy weight range.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Previous weight 130kg, 167cm tall
    Bmi 46.6

Current weight 75kgs , 167cm tall

Bmi 26.9

Attachment 44647

After seeing this I need to reiterate that you could wear tights as pants and no one would judge you on your body... Fashion sense maybe but you know I wouldn't because you know how much I love tights as pants haha. You look so amazing!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trusty Chords For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (22-10-2013)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ^_^ i think the dress is decieving but i am still a 14-16 pants because i am quite a pear shape. I would hafto lose so much just to be a 12. Let a lone a 10! It will never happen but im just trying to focus on eating everything in moderation, exercising a healthy amount and getting rid of those hideous 'guilty' thoughts if i have a piece of bread! I dont want to be consumed by 'results' anymore... Because its incredibly hard to lose now and i hafto accept that this size might be it for me. Obsessing sends me crazy and my family suffer for it.

You all look so beautiful girls! Killer bods! Next time around i better come back as someone with small legs *shakes fists*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    photo 4 2.jpg

Apologies for the bad pic, I am notoriously bad at selfies.

I am 167 cm and 64 kgs which gives me a BMI of 22.9. Size 10-12. I'd like to gain a little.

ETA sorry for upside down pic - that was bubhub, not me!!!
    Last edited by Benji; 22-10-2013 at 20:43.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some of these replies are ringing warning bells for me. Please folks lets not start becoming pro-Ana or encouraging low BMIs