+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    23.4 bmi. 164cm, 63kg. Ideally I'd like to be at 60kg but those last 3 won't go easily (though I'm not really trying) I'm still happy to be at my teenage weight again though, I put on close to 30kg during both pregnancies and an unhealthy/unhappy relationship & lifestyle with my ex but lost it all and have been at the 63kg mark for almost 2 years now. If I can't loose anymore at least I'm maintaining it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Chords View Post
    After seeing some photos in the other thread I'm really curious to see a bigger cross section of what BMI people are as per there body type. So what weight are you, dress size, height and BMI category? Post a picture if you like.
    Just realised I'd skipped out half the question.
    65kg
    Dress size 10
    Height 173cm
    BMI approx 22

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dress size 12
    71.8kg
    179cm
    BMI 22.7

Have dropped down from a BMI of 24.8 (6kg) in the last ~5 weeks though.

Despite that being a "healthy" BMI, I definitely looked and felt overweight then.

Still have a few more kg's to lose (goal is to be under 70kg) but I doubt that I could ever be under 65kg unless I was extremely sick.