Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Just read all the replies. Yay. Feels so great to be in the minority. Sigh

I wish I was 60kg again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I hear ya monkeyseemonkeydo, I wasn't going to post mine after seeing how low everyone else's bmi's are. You're not alone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    157cm, 46.5kg, size 8, BMI 18.9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am 172 cm & 64kg, bmi 21.6. Heaviest was 70kg & bmi 23.6 after bub was born. I am still losing my baby weight & wouls love to get to 60kgs (bmi 20.3), but if I cant, I am happy with my weight now & I am healthy, eat well & enjoy going for walks for exercise. I find bmi extremely accurqte for me, when I am at the heavier end of my hralthy bmi I have a lot of excess pud on me & I feel best at about the middle of healthy bmi. I dont think I woild ever get ro the 'underweight' stage unless I starved myself...and I loove ffood too much for that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 165cm and 49kg. Don't know what my bmi is and I don't care because it probably says I'm underweight. I'm very petite and have always been small. I was my heaviest when pregnant with DD, I gained 20kg but soon after I had her, it all just dropped off (mostly fluid).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMa View Post
    I'm 165cm and 49kg. Don't know what my bmi is and I don't care because it probably says I'm underweight. I'm very petite and have always been small. I was my heaviest when pregnant with DD, I gained 20kg but soon after I had her, it all just dropped off (mostly fluid).
    I'm 1cm and 1kg smaller than you and I'm 'underweight' (Bmi is 17). I have curves in all the right places and I don't have ribs sticking out. It's pretty sad that my body is considered underweight.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (24-10-2013),FutureMa  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    I'm 1cm and 1kg smaller than you and I'm 'underweight' (Bmi is 17). I have curves in all the right places and I don't have ribs sticking out. It's pretty sad that my body is considered underweight.
    A while back I did some reading on BMIs for particular body frames. I've always had a small frame and always will - there is absolutely nothing I can do to change this, just like you guys. I was actually considered overweight (at 64 kgs) according to one because of my slight frame. The ones for large frames actually also allowed a bit of extra padding. I think BMI is a good tool for most people, but there will always be bodies that don't fit with its ideal - i.e. it doesn't even take into account race which can change body types and weight dramatically.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    A while back I did some reading on BMIs for particular body frames. I've always had a small frame and always will - there is absolutely nothing I can do to change this, just like you guys. I was actually considered overweight (at 64 kgs) according to one because of my slight frame. The ones for large frames actually also allowed a bit of extra padding. I think BMI is a good tool for most people, but there will always be bodies that don't fit with its ideal - i.e. it doesn't even take into account race which can change body types and weight dramatically.
    When I got up to 55kg, I looked overweight. Adding 10kg to my natural weight (45kg, pre children) wasn't right for my body.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    I hear ya monkeyseemonkeydo, I wasn't going to post mine after seeing how low everyone else's bmi's are. You're not alone!!
    Don't worry I feel the same.

Thanks
    Reviews

I wish I was 60kg again.

No pics of me sorry. Last time I checked my bmi was 30. Its pretty depressing being in the minority.

Thanks
    Reviews

I wish I was 60kg again.

Thoroughly depressed too! My BMI is terrible. 30.2 as I weigh 82.5kg and am 166cm tall. I knew I was chubby but didn't think I was obese as I'm a size 12 in everything except jeans (size 14).

We were going to TTC #3 but I think I need to shift my obese self back to just overweight before that happens. My ideal weight was when I was 16 and to maintain even 65-70kg I had to gym 6-7 times a week and live a vegan life.

Sigh.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app