+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yep, both my pregnancies placenta was at the front.
    1st I felt around 18 weeks, 2nd (current pregnancy) was alot earlier at about 15 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMetal View Post
    yep, both my pregnancies placenta was at the front.
    1st I felt around 18 weeks, 2nd (current pregnancy) was alot earlier at about 15 weeks
    Omg have you had another baby ♡ congrats! I just came back to the forum so I had no idea.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I never felt flutters. At 19 weeks I was laying with my hand on my belly and felt her kick from the inside and outside

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 weeks I felt the distinctive belly flop feeling onto my pelvic floor. Was my 2nd baby so knew it couldn't be anything else. Then felt lots of kicks to my innards and bladder but none on the outside big enough for DH to feel until about 25 weeks.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't feel proper kicks and movement until about 22 weeks with this baby (anterior placents) and it's my second successful pregnancy.

With my son, I felt him around 18 weeks (posterior placenta).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both my babies I had an anterior placenta. With my first I felt no flutters or movement until after 26 weeks and I used to freak out all the time about not feeling movement so was forever drinking ice cold drinks and getting monitored to be on the safe side. I did not feel kicks on the outside until 30 weeks and I didn't consider myself to be huge when pregnant. My second I felt movements from around 20 weeks but did not feel definite kicks until about 25 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Around 15 weeks, 3rd babe, first anterior placenta. But I have felt all my babies move early - between 13-15 weeks. The anterior placenta just meant I felt the stronger kicks in different places later on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently pregnant for the first time with DS and only just felt him for the first time a week ago, at 22 weeks. Came as a shock that it was so strong after nothing for months! As soon as I could feel him from the inside I was able to feel him from the outside too so my partner was able to be involved immediately! Not much movement during the days yet but makes an appearance every night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by numummy View Post
    Both my babies I had an anterior placenta. With my first I felt no flutters or movement until after 26 weeks and I used to freak out all the time about not feeling movement so was forever drinking ice cold drinks and getting monitored to be on the safe side. I did not feel kicks on the outside until 30 weeks and I didn't consider myself to be huge when pregnant. My second I felt movements from around 20 weeks but did not feel definite kicks until about 25 weeks.
    Can I ask why ice cold drinks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Things View Post
    Can I ask why ice cold drinks?
    The cold temp tends to wake baby up and make them kick more

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app