+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Chemical Pregnancy?

Hi all - Just after some advice. Havent really started TTC yet, however missed my period last week - its 5 days late... had a faint positive on a HPT on sunday, tested again Monday and nothing... ive read about chemical pregnancy's... could this be it?? I am waiting on blood test results today from the dr... ive had some queasiness and nausea since Friday and have had twinges near/around my ovaries... does anyone have any advice? thank you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Either it's a chemical pregnancy or the test wasn't accurate. OR you're pregnant and all is fine. Sorry that is confusing.

I have had one before, took a test cos I felt pregnant (and hadn't had a period since I gave birth and was breastfeeding etc) and it was faint. The next day it was even fainter. Then I started bleeding. I must've only been about 4 weeks a a few days.

I'd try and stay positive until you hear your results. I really hope all is well. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much for the reply I had a blood test and it came out negative never mind... I guess it wasn't meant to be. I would have been about 4 weeks and 3 days or something like that. Anyway, I haven't started bleeding yet, I hope it comes soon so we can try again!