+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Woolies have this for $20 at the moment http://www.sabco.com.au/index.php/pr...ardwood-system seriously considering getting one. I used to have something similar and it was so easy to just run that over the floor of a night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    I just got a stick vacuum recently as it was too annoying pulling out my big dyson vacuum several times a day to clean up after messy toddler. I don't think it scratches the floors.

I bought this Electrolux stick vac over a Dyson one.

http://m.electrolux.com.au/Products/...rgeable/ZB2942

It's definitely quick and easy to vacuum my hard floors now..just need a quicker way to mop and I will be set!
    I had this, loved it & didn't scratch the boards. Didn't have a very long life span though. But I had the first model so assuming it has improved in the last few years.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have heard of that Electrolux vac, choice gave it a good writeup and there are a few different models. My friend had one as well and she said the same thing, it died. She now has a Rowenta which I think I might buy, and maybe a cheapie steam mop as well.

This is what I really want tho. A cordless robovac that steam-mops the floor while vacuuming up the water and dirt. For $99. And it will bring me a nice cuppa and bicky when its done ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have hardwood floor - jarrah which you can see every grain of sand and streak on. I have a electolux cordless carpet cleaner which does a great job wizzing around with kiddy crumbs. For a bigger clean I use my standard vacume and I have a monster steam mop. I swear by it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raising Leprechauns For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have hardwood floors and use a dyson stick vac -no scratches.
    I then ise a sabco spray mop and love the results.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kezanazz View Post
    I have hardwood floors and use a dyson stick vac -no scratches.
    I then ise a sabco spray mop and love the results.

I like the look of the sabco and it gets glowing reviews online! I'm not sure I understand how it works though. Do you get one spray per squeeze? Do you have to continually squeeze as you walk around? That would be a bit painful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Raising Leprechauns View Post
    I have hardwood floor - jarrah which you can see every grain of sand and streak on. I have a electolux cordless carpet cleaner which does a great job wizzing around with kiddy crumbs. For a bigger clean I use my standard vacume and I have a monster steam mop. I swear by it.
    Hmmm the monster looks good too but I don't think I can splash out on a mop as well as a stick vac. Another vote for Electrolux tho, they're very popular!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too have hardwood floors. I have a Dyson stick cleaner I use first,and I have bought the kit from sabco for $20 to try. Absolutely love it.. Leaves floors really clean & shiny & they dry in no time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I ended up buying this http://www.sabco.com.au/index.php/pr...per-swish-xtra

The dry pad is awesome. We only have a small area ro sweep and mop though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    I like the look of the sabco and it gets glowing reviews online! I'm not sure I understand how it works though. Do you get one spray per squeeze? Do you have to continually squeeze as you walk around? That would be a bit painful!
    Yea its one spray per squeeze but thw sprays cover the width of the mop and u can angle it and spray a fair way in front. Plus once thw pad on the mop is a little wet you don't have to spray as much