+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default spin off- has your toddler fallen asleep somewhere odd in the house?

I have had 2 panic attacks with my youngest dd and falling asleep in crazy places throughout the house. The first time was when dh went out and I thought he took dd. My landlord came over and I was distracted for a while and the whole time the front gates were open..my landlords dd said she didn't see my dd in the car with dh so I called him and NO she wasn't with him..OMG I panicked! We looked everywhere only to find her asleep behind the big long lounge with our little dog in the media room which is usually closed when no-one is watching movies and it's all dark!! lol
    The next time I found her asleep in her walk in wardrobe..the door was closed and I was so close to calling the police!

I remember when I was young our neighbour called the police and had the whole neighbourhood out searching for their little girl...she was found asleep on the kitchen chairs that were pushed under the table with the table cloth covering her!! lol

Ohhh it's no wonder the grey hairs are multiplying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not me, but my mum. When my eldest brother had just learnt to roll over, he rolled from the floor in the lounge into the kitchen pantry and the door blew shut!! She thought he couldn't move so left him while she was getting changed in the bedroom. Poor mum ripped the house apart and knocked on all the neighbours doors to help her look. Eventually he woke up and cried!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

ozeymumof5  (21-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum 'lost' an 18 month old she was looking after once. We found him asleep under a bean bag. Well, the police found him. The boys mum laughed it off saying he always slept in weird spots. Mum stopped looking after other kids after that.

Thankfully my kids just fall asleep on the lounge.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingchipmunk For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (21-10-2013)