+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a little uupdate,, no resolution yet. I have a scan this afternoon to measure my fluid levels. What ever it is, is still very constant, as in, I took my liner off but forgot a new one, went back 5 minutes later to put the new one on.... Wet patch.

I did have (what I would call) some normal discharge this morning, which is making me even more worried because if I had normal discharge, then what the hell is this? What ever the fluid is, its still got no thickness, and now has no smell about it.

The hospital are just treating me like I actually want it to be a leak! I dont have enough leave to cover bed rest ect until bub has to come. This would be a nightmare if it is fluid.

Has anyone in Qld ever requested to change public hospitals in their 2nd trimester? How did you go. I'm actually raelly scared to even go back to mine. Wish I could just deal with my GP forever

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope Im not being to annoying but I just feel like I am going crazy and no one around me understands. Plus DF is away at work.

Went for my scan. AFI measuring 12.6 which I'm told is perfect. As we finished the scan the tech said he can see fluid in/on my cervix (I cant remember which word he used), and that I had a small leak. Well I went in to panic, called my doctor surgery, they said go to hospital, went to hospital only to find the written report wasnt in the envelope, but forwarded to my referring doctor. It was 5pm and we couldnt find a 24 hour line for the xray place.

Hospital saw my afi was good, it was written on one of the scans, showed the scans to 2 doctors, did another spec and tested fluid and it was negative.

Midwife felt my damp pad (sorry tmi) smelt it, said it wasn't urine and it was discharge (lukura).

Again, I took my pad off this morning for 2 mins max and it looks like Ive weed a little.

Do I keep following up? Like maybe go to my gp and actually see what the report says from xray and imaging. Or do 2 negative amniotic swabs just mean I am having discharge and going crazy.

It is really normal to have constant watery discharge for over a week now?

I feel like the hospital think I want it to be fluid. Thats my worst nightmare

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive had normal white discharge and also really watery discharge nearly my whole pregnancy- so much most days I use mini pads as it soaks through my undies. (Never had this with my previous pregnancy though) Its completely normal to get this much discharge so maybe thats what it is?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app