+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Good chlorine resistant swimmers?

Living in the north my kids are in the water pretty much year round and I am so over buying new swimmers every 3 months! DD had one pair that was chlorine resistant that have lasted and lasted and now she has outgrown them. I got them at target but I have not seen any since. Can someone recommend a good chlorine resistant brand of swimmers. I am over the $12 kmart ones! TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you rinse them out well after each swim??

Have you tried Speedo togs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Myer swimmers (I think Sprout is the brand). I have some for DS2 and they are still in the same condition they were when i bought them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I get our girls ones online, it's a store called Justice. We have a pool and the kids are in it constantly and I've found these last really well. They often have them on clearance too. Google justice kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We normally get speedo ones. This time around dd1 has zoggs ones (bit cheaper) and they have been great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nova swimwear are awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I havent found a problem with target ones. Even some best and less ones my dd grew out of before we chucked them. I just realised But our pool is salt water so my opinion is irrelevant I guess. Although we do have chlorine in it aswell.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the same problem and it drives me up the wall, rinsed straight after swimming and they still deteriorate rapidly. Will have a look at some of these suggestions too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all . Yeah they are all rinsed but still fall apart. I'll try some of the better brands and see if they last for me. Her last two pairs are now totally unwearable as of last week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in target today and noticed that their new range has some chlorine resistant swimmers again, a few different styles and rashies even. I remembered seeing them a long time ago but remembered seeing on here that they were recommended so I thought I'd let you all know. :-)